Daniel Having A Baby?

Guest Guest_JasonBo_*

That show went downhill when they jumped the shark with Scrappy. That guy was a scene hog. He just couldn't play it normal. He had to be over the top with everything. Horrible actor. And as time has shown, he hasn't worked in Hollywood again. I hear he's doing some second rate play in London.

That show went downhill when they jumped the shark with Scrappy. That guy was a scene hog. He just couldn't play it normal. He had to be over the top with everything. Horrible actor. And as time has shown, he hasn't worked in Hollywood again. I hear he's doing some second rate play in London.
He got fired from that, I heard he's working in Bollywood now.
  • 2 weeks later...
Awww, how sweet. Funny dog, Scooby Doo. Drove around in a van and solved mysteries.
I took your advice and read some of your posts. And I actually understand this one. How about....."I know karate". You know that one??
I took your advice and read some of your posts. And I actually understand this one. How about....."I know karate". You know that one??
It's "I know kung fu" and, yes, I know that one. Keep reading. I'm certified hilarious, and too self-assured for my own good.
It's "I know kung fu" and, yes, I know that one. Keep reading. I'm certified hilarious, and too self-assured for my own good.
Damn....You're right.....it IS King Fu......"It Starts with a bloody "S"!!!!"
At my wedding I went table to table drinking beer with many Vietnamese. Being as I speak or understand very little,they would say something nice and I would say "I know Kung Fu" and they would all laugh. Everytime I watch the video I get a laugh out of that!