New Forums..you Can Fucking Swear!

you could swear in the old forum also.
But in the other forum you had waste your ****ing time changing color to get it to work right. I hope the mods leave this shit well enough alone and let us go. FREEDOM......FINALLY
But in the other forum you had waste your ****ing time changing color to get it to work right. I hope the mods leave this shit well enough alone and let us go. FREEDOM......FINALLY
What are you talking about? It's Daniel's decision as to whether or not we can curse.
What are you talking about? It's Daniel's decision as to whether or not we can curse.
If it lasts, Its probably to compete with the Pill's forum....Being a smoker, gambler, and drinker..... I draw the line at cursing...plus I dont need ALL the bad habits, just the top three
ya
shit homes
Right the **** on. About time we get a board for adults and not little bitches.
********** shit **** pussy ****...cool
"you don't have to celebrate it frank"
this shit is fukin cool as a muth****a...that is all
LOL
lol, good one.
Click on the quote buttons that you don't want to quote (turning them red with a minus rather than blue with a plus) then hit the add reply button at the bottom and you can quote a bunch of people easily.Edit: Hmmm, that didn't work as well as I thought it would...
Click on the quote buttons that you don't want to quote (turning them red with a minus rather than blue with a plus) then hit the add reply button at the bottom and you can quote a bunch of people easily.Edit: Hmmm, that didn't work as well as I thought it would...
I'm saying that I can't get the quote that somebody else quoted. That makes it pretty worthless, since both may be applicable to the response.You see, I quoted you, but it only reposted everything you said after quoting the people you quoted
I'm saying that I can't get the quote that somebody else quoted. That makes it pretty worthless, since both may be applicable to the response.You see, I quoted you, but it only reposted everything you said after quoting the people you quoted
I see, yeah, I don't like that either...
so the guy said don't buy a dodge, at least that one so the guy said don't buy a dodge, at least that one so the guy said don't buy a dodge, at least that one?
he's baaaaaack