I Like The Old Forums Better

err, i don't know...we'll see. great color, easy interface.. i think we just have to get use to it.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey All!I know there is an adjustment with the new forum but I think in a few days you will love this new software.I agree wholeheartedly that the previous forum was better looking. Chris, the admin, is an awesome web designer. However, the software for this new forum has lots of bells and whistles. I know the guys are working hard on getting everything up and running. Once it is complete, you will fall in love with this new set up.To make every thing work, we could use your help. If something doesn't work right, let us know. Also, as you discover how to do things, please share with everyone. I am learning how to do things too.Also, check out my controls. YOU CAN IGNORE USERS! I think that is great. You also can create your own forum title. Do you like mine? :club:

First glimpse, I like it. The old forum was a little dark looking, I like the brightness. Back to the Neg-O, just giving first impressions.

in a moment - and for future reference, it would be nice if members, especially mods, were to conduct themselves with a little more respect than using profanity suggests.
:club: , hehe, had to do it
It definately needs to have more color... this white screen is gonna kill my eyes when Im reading posts late at night... :club:
With this type of board, skins are usually a nice and easily added feature.

I dont like not being able to post more than one picture, and basically there are a lot of things that were straightforward in the old forum that are too complex here. I also hate the interface, I really enjoyed the grayness (seriously).

me no likie.It's like going to your local pub to find it's now a trendy bar which only sells Bicardi Breezers :(Be cool if someone can hack up a skin that looks like the old forum.I would but I don't want to.
Very well put.