hey does anyone know what Lori does for a job? or what she did do before she married Daniel? i reckon Daniel should train her to be a world class poker player then they'd have double the poker income lol. nah but seriously does anyone know?

My fiancee is up about $2.47 in Bodog NL cash games... So +EV for actual profit, -EV for hourly rate, since that time could be more profitably spent flipping burgers for minimum wage. The same could actually be said for my hourly rate.The problem is she always gets the urge to sit down and play online on my account (because she likes to "push the buttons") when I'm deep in a tournament. Then I have to stand over her shoulder and chew my nails until they bleed when she asks "Ooooh, Kings, what should I do? Check?"Anyway, where significant others playing poker is -EV is in what they want to do with the money. I don't lose often, but in any given session I usually win just enough to cover dinner out. I'm definitely not buying cars and electronics. So when I made $940 in PL Omaha on Saturday, Keri conveniently sidled over and asked how much. I told her, and said that it would help with rent and books, and without missing a beat she said, "Orrrrrrrrrr, they have these nice capris at American Eagle. We can go to Nashua tomorrow... they're open until 6." So basically, when I break even our relationship is good, but when I win she turns into a shameless locust. It's partly my fault because I'm whipped.For the record, she already owns a drawerful of capris (+2, after Sunday).So based on my own experience --> Significant others + Winning enough to buy capris = -EV

So when I made $940 in PL Omaha on Saturday, Keri conveniently sidled over and asked how much.  I told her, and said that it would help with rent and books, and without missing a beat she said, "Orrrrrrrrrr, they have these nice capris at American Eagle.  We can go to Nashua tomorrow... they're open until 6."  So basically, when I break even our relationship is good, but when I win she turns into a shameless locust.  It's partly my fault because I'm whipped.For the record, she already owns a drawerful of capris (+2, after Sunday).So based on my own experience -->  Significant others + Winning enough to buy capris = -EV
There's a Bad Beat Forum for stories like this. js.
My fiancee is up about $2.47 in Bodog NL cash games... So +EV for actual profit, -EV for hourly rate, since that time could be more profitably spent flipping burgers for minimum wage.  The same could actually be said for my hourly rate.The problem is she always gets the urge to sit down and play online on my account (because she likes to "push the buttons") when I'm deep in a tournament.  Then I have to stand over her shoulder and chew my nails until they bleed when she asks "Ooooh, Kings, what should I do?  Check?"Anyway, where significant others playing poker is -EV is in what they want to do with the money.  I don't lose often, but in any given session I usually win just enough to cover dinner out.  I'm definitely not buying cars and electronics.  So when I made $940 in PL Omaha on Saturday, Keri conveniently sidled over and asked how much.  I told her, and said that it would help with rent and books, and without missing a beat she said, "Orrrrrrrrrr, they have these nice capris at American Eagle.  We can go to Nashua tomorrow... they're open until 6."  So basically, when I break even our relationship is good, but when I win she turns into a shameless locust.  It's partly my fault because I'm whipped.For the record, she already owns a drawerful of capris (+2, after Sunday).So based on my own experience -->  Significant others + Winning enough to buy capris = -EV
lol..same thing happens for me, except i tell her to shut the **** up and clean the kitchen and maybe ill buy her some dish soap
use the word "capris" one more time and someone here will revoke your penis
You can't scare me with threats to remove something that dissappeared two years ago.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-...3098493,00.htmlMan missing penis strolls Jerusalemthat must be you..
My fiancee is up about $2.47 in Bodog NL cash games... So +EV for actual profit, -EV for hourly rate, since that time could be more profitably spent flipping burgers for minimum wage.  The same could actually be said for my hourly rate.The problem is she always gets the urge to sit down and play online on my account (because she likes to "push the buttons") when I'm deep in a tournament.  Then I have to stand over her shoulder and chew my nails until they bleed when she asks "Ooooh, Kings, what should I do?  Check?"Anyway, where significant others playing poker is -EV is in what they want to do with the money.  I don't lose often, but in any given session I usually win just enough to cover dinner out.  I'm definitely not buying cars and electronics.  So when I made $940 in PL Omaha on Saturday, Keri conveniently sidled over and asked how much.  I told her, and said that it would help with rent and books, and without missing a beat she said, "Orrrrrrrrrr, they have these nice capris at American Eagle.  We can go to Nashua tomorrow... they're open until 6."  So basically, when I break even our relationship is good, but when I win she turns into a shameless locust.  It's partly my fault because I'm whipped.For the record, she already owns a drawerful of capris (+2, after Sunday).So based on my own experience -->  Significant others + Winning enough to buy capris = -EV
lol..same thing happens for me, except i tell her to shut the censored up and clean the kitchen and maybe ill buy her some dish soap
I'm thinking DD's method might get him laid more :club:
lol..same thing happens for me, except i tell her to shut the censored up and clean the kitchen and maybe ill buy her some dish soap
I'm thinking DD's method might get him laid more :club:
Yeah, but a fat lot of good that does me with a revoked penis.

This seems like as good a place as any for my petty speculation.I was watching the Ladies Night I on the WPT the other night, the one with all the "big hitters" (KL jokes aside) and I noticed Dutch Boyd sitting two seats down from DN and Alan Cunningham, cheering hard for Evelyn Ng. I bet he tapped that.Sorry, I'm not 12, but I like guessing.DD, you are whipped, but aren't we all. And women don't shop for practicality, they shop to fill voids.

hey does anyone know what Lori does for a job? or what she did do before she married Daniel? i reckon Daniel should train her to be a world class poker player then they'd have double the poker income lol. nah but seriously does anyone know?
Sadly my memory remembers things of minimal value often. If my memory serves me correctly she was a nanny at least for some point of her career before she married DN.
Anyway, where significant others playing poker is -EV is in what they want to do with the money.  I don't lose often, but in any given session I usually win just enough to cover dinner out.  I'm definitely not buying cars and electronics.  So when I made $940 in PL Omaha on Saturday, Keri conveniently sidled over and asked how much.  I told her, and said that it would help with rent and books, and without missing a beat she said, "Orrrrrrrrrr, they have these nice capris at American Eagle.  We can go to Nashua tomorrow... they're open until 6."  So basically, when I break even our relationship is good, but when I win she turns into a shameless locust.  It's partly my fault because I'm whipped. -EV
Nashua? Do you play any of the local tourneys?
Nashua? Do you play any of the local tourneys?
No, I didn't know there were any. I live in Newton, MA, but I go to Nashua for the mall because it's a lot nicer than the ones around here and parking is much easier. If you like money then give me the skinny on the tourneys and I'm there. When I buy into a tourney it's basically the equivalent of an overlay.And since I just discovered this really cool ninja avatar, I feel compelled to use it: :club:
so is Jen Harman -EV?
how about marsha waggoner? or jennifer tilly? the significant other can be just as good of a poker player.