Everyone here that doesnt want this site to die...

You need to do something quick.I see this site DYING a quick death.I dont understand why I see Mods/power whore's like Kdawgcometh deciding what is and isnt acceptible.I know he is a mod,but is he here to enforce THE RULES or to enforce HIS RULES.I see this off topic turning into a mine field of locked posts and I DONT LIKE IT,I post at other sites,so dont let my small post count fool you.I am not just a lurker ,i contribute.I see how other sites moderate,and I am NOT happy with things here.I don't ask this for myself,but I ask it for everyone here...GET RID OF KDAWG.He,and those of his ilk have been sitting on their high fing horses to long.They have lost touch with reality.I not only ask,but I DEMAND that this thread stay open.We all need an avenue to express how we feel about the site.I have questions that I DEMAND answers for1.Why was Kdawgcometh on such a mission to get Teneight banned?2.Why do I feel like I can't say what I want, even if it's within the rules?3.Why do the people on here with the biggest post counts seem to be the biggest NEWBS?I have a milion more questions,but let's start with these.Time for ME to take charge because it appears that people here are afraid of the Kdawgs of the site.Trust me,I am NOT afraid.When I'm right,i'm right.I won't let anyone tell me what to say,or how to say it. PERIODAnyone that has something to say,FEEL FREE to say it here.There will be NO REPURCUSIONS.Let's clean this place up once and for all !!!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who the hell do you think you are? coming into MY forum and stirring up this crap. whale hunter? phss, more like shark_bait. its all you NOOBS coming in here and calling out our precious mods that bring this place down. i hope your BR gets taken like JJ's.

I am close to starting my own thread,Which will basically be world war 3 for this place.
Was this piece of shit thread the one you thought would"basically be world war 3" ? ? If so, that's pretty weak.

I noticed that as usuall the people with NOTHING TO SAY have talked the loudest.This thread WONT be locked.I am going to get my chance to argue my points.This is OUR forum.You want to sit back and let the top posters destroy it with jokes?Go right ahead.I tend to fight for things that I find important.I dont know when Kdawgcometh gets on,but I do know that I want a response.I have recieved messages of support from quite a few people already.They however dont want the scorn of the "regulars".I DONT CARE.I like this site and MOST of the people on it.You want it to go to shit,well I DONT!!!I have been nothing but kind to everyone on here.Maybe I need to sharpen my knives a little.I will be back on tommorow night.I hope that some of the people that are as pissed as me get up the courage to post in favor of the site,and against the BS.WH

I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY.Dill pickle chips are far superior to all other flavors, including ketchup. While other flavors are acceptable, many are too dull to be enjoyed alone, they require some type of beverage to compliment them. On the other hand, dill pickle chips can be consumed without aid, they are a truly stand-alone snack food.Some may argue the flavor of ketchup chips is more appealing than that of dill pickle and this I cannot dispute. However, consider just for a moment the long-lasting effect of ketchup chips. Yes, I speak of the red finger-stain. The utter pungency of the ketchup flavor must express itself through color and hence dill pickle must be declared the victor when one surveys the entire potato chip experience.

I noticed that as usuall the people with NOTHING TO SAY have talked the loudest.This thread WONT be locked.I am going to get my chance to argue my points.This is OUR forum.You want to sit back and let the top posters destroy it with jokes?Go right ahead.I tend to fight for things that I find important.I dont know when Kdawgcometh gets on,but I do know that I want a response.I have recieved messages of support from quite a few people already.They however dont want the scorn of the "regulars".I DONT CARE.I like this site and MOST of the people on it.You want it to go to censored,well I DONT!!!I have been nothing but kind to everyone on here.Maybe I need to sharpen my knives a little.I will be back on tommorow night.I hope that some of the people that are as censored as me get up the courage to post in favor of the site,and against the BS.WH
Whale.I'm not sure which banned Fcp'er you are, and please feel free to PM me and let me know. It's not that I disagree with your sentiment,you're just going about it the wrong way.Your thread would have been locked hours ago, but it's painfully apparent that all the mods are asleep or drunk right now.I'm harder on the mods than just about anybody around here,but you have to realize there's a right and a wrong way to go about it.This dumb thread, and your threat of "World War 3" are pathetic.Given your miniscule post count, and the apparent fact that youcare so much about this board, and have such a hate on for the mods, one can only figure you're somebody who they banned, who has since come back to try and stir up shit.
I noticed that as usuall the people with NOTHING TO SAY have talked the loudest.This thread WONT be locked.I am going to get my chance to argue my points.This is OUR forum.You want to sit back and let the top posters destroy it with jokes?Go right ahead.I tend to fight for things that I find important.I dont know when Kdawgcometh gets on,but I do know that I want a response.I have recieved messages of support from quite a few people already.They however dont want the scorn of the "regulars".I DONT CARE.I like this site and MOST of the people on it.You want it to go to censored,well I DONT!!!I have been nothing but kind to everyone on here.Maybe I need to sharpen my knives a little.I will be back on tommorow night.I hope that some of the people that are as censored as me get up the courage to post in favor of the site,and against the BS.WH
Whale.I'm not sure which banned Fcp'er you are, and please feel free to PM me and let me know. It's not that I disagree with your sentiment,you're just going about it the wrong way.Your thread would have been locked hours ago, but it's painfully apparent that all the mods are asleep or drunk right now.I'm harder on the mods than just about anybody around here,but you have to realize there's a right and a wrong way to go about it.This dumb thread, and your threat of "World War 3" are pathetic.Given your miniscule post count, and the apparent fact that youcare so much about this board, and have such a hate on for the mods, one can only figure you're somebody who they banned, who has since come back to try and stir up shit.
I have never been banned.That is the honest truth.I just mostly lurk here,thats why the low post count.I have been registered here for a long time.I just think that everyone tries to hard to be funny and or insulting.I dont mind so much the way Kdawg etc do their jobs.I just dont know why he has to make us feel on edge with every post.Kdawg likes us NO PROBLEM,but if he doesnt like us BIG PROBLEM.I also dont like how people start in right away with the "lock it up" stuff.THIS WILL NOT BE LOCKED...ITS NOT BIENG OFFENSIVE!!!.I am not using swear words,im not threatning anyone.I just want some answers.I guess I am going to have to wait till tommorow for Kdawgs response.Unless he finds me unworthy of his time.Which wouldnt suprise me.However this thead NEEDS to be open for everyone to once and for all stop the BS around here.WH
I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY.Dill pickle chips are far superior to all other flavors, including ketchup. While other flavors are acceptable, many are too dull to be enjoyed alone, they require some type of beverage to compliment them. On the other hand, dill pickle chips can be consumed without aid, they are a truly stand-alone snack food.Some may argue the flavor of ketchup chips is more appealing than that of dill pickle and this I cannot dispute. However, consider just for a moment the long-lasting effect of ketchup chips. Yes, I speak of the red finger-stain. The utter pungency of the ketchup flavor must express itself through color and hence dill pickle must be declared the victor when one surveys the entire potato chip experience.
burgerking.JPG"Have it your way BIATCH"