Hey Mods, can we have this one in off-topic. I was sneakin' around, and found this.
who are u, the topic police? so fkn petty its unbelievable.
*sigh* im pretty sure he was being sardonic in the wake of the thread moving controversy.i guess we hav to bring back the 'sw'edit: i could be wrong tho
Hey Mods, can we have this one in off-topic. I was sneakin' around, and found this.
who are u, the topic police? so fkn petty its unbelievable.
Man, you caught me. I always PM the mods. Just got excited over this topic, and forgot. Sorry.

I was there yesterday for about 4 or 5 hours and only saw 3 people bust. The structure is pretty good and it takes a lot of time for 4 people to bust. Originaly they were going to have a day off today and start the TV FT tomorrow, I guess they didnt have time to get down to six last night so they stopped at 10 and they will only play for a few hours today.

I was there yesterday for about 4 or 5 hours and only saw 3 people bust. The structure is pretty good and it takes a lot of time for 4 people to bust. Originaly they were going to have a day off today and start the TV FT tomorrow, I guess they didnt have time to get down to six last night so they stopped at 10 and they will only play for a few hours today.
Be careful, you are going too get in trouble. You only have a couple of more months.