intersesting b&m hand

I was at the boat on sunday playing 1/2 nl, when i look down at aces on the first hand. Four limpers in front of me, so i decide to slow play on the button and limp as well. The big blind bumps it to $5 and eveyone calls, so i call too. The flop Comes 10, j k. UTG makes it 20 to go, and utg +1 jams for 100, I then go all in for 300 and the UTg calls with JK. How did i misplay this one? B&M is rigged.

If you're trying to make jokes, you're not funny.If you're trying to start as many stupid threads as you can in a 3 minute period, you win.If you're seriously asking the question, spend more time in strat. Limping into a hand with 5 players with AA and then not thinking somone has 2 pair or better on that board is somewhat silly. You shouldn't be limping from the button with AA. When the blind saves you by raising, take the opportunity to re-raise big, and limit the field, or take the pot right there.

Slow playing A's is bad, m'kay?Actually, I think you misplayed this by being overconfident with your A's after a flop that didn't help you. Also, you didn't account for other people having high cards, it seems, which may make them 2 pair or a str8. Going all-in at that point was the big mistake. And, yes, B&M is rigged.

I was slow pplkaying
Don't slow play AA from the button with 5 people in the pot. If you slowplay AA, do it from early position if you expect a raise behind you. The average winning hand in Hold Em is two pair. The more people in the pot, the more likely you'll need two pair or higher to win. With the texture of that flop, you're likely not ahead anymore with only an overpair.
I was slow pplkaying
Don't slow play AA from the button with 5 people in the pot. If you slowplay AA, do it from early position if you expect a raise behind you. The average winning hand in Hold Em is two pair. The more people in the pot, the more likely you'll need two pair or higher to win. With the texture of that flop, you're likely not ahead anymore with only an overpair.
Whiskey, turn on your troll meter please. :wink:

We all know the correct play was folding the aces face-up to give yourself a bad table image and improve your chances down the line.

Whiskey, turn on your troll meter please. :wink:
I noted in my first post I hoped it was a joke. Sometimes I really expect to find something meaningful in General. I'm going back to my corner now.
It wasn't a joke.And, the fact that it wasn't a joke, makes it a complete censored joke.
Of course it was a joke.This guy used to post for real...and then made an ass out of himself repeatedly. Now he just makes troll posts.Someone make ready the BAN HAMMER.

I may be wrong... but every time I see a post from this dude I am more and mroe convinced he is an incarnation of Redpill... Which is no bad thing, because i miss RedpillHe was possibly the single most amusing person ever to post on this forum.

I may be wrong... but every time I see a post from this dude I am more and mroe convinced he is an incarnation of Redpill... Which is no bad thing, because i miss RedpillHe was possibly the single most amusing person ever to post on this forum.
http://67897.rapidforum.com/

So I was playing poker the other day. I pushed all of my chips in and this guy had a better hand. I think I am very unlucky. I has like the tenth best possible hand after the flop. Can you believe it? This game is rigged.Yes...poker is fixed. You were playing a bot at your B&M game.You sir...get my Darwin Award of the day.PS...I hate stupid people (unless they are at my table :club:)

It wasn't a joke.And, the fact that it wasn't a joke, makes it a complete censored joke.
Of course it was a joke.This guy used to post for real...and then made an ass out of himself repeatedly. Now he just makes troll posts.Someone make ready the BAN HAMMER.
Found it!banhammer2.jpg