next blog is sweet...

I can't write it now because I'm beat down like a stepchild, but a preview:Geisha House with Brennan + Rob from Amazing RaceChillin' at Privelage with them, E-DOG, Miss U.S.A. and the Gonzaga B-Ball team.Playing sick high online poker vs. one of the world's best online players.Dinner with Marco and JennMeeting Casey Thompson at the WGoing to Guys, a jazz club party, thrown by Dany MastersonMeeting the dude I went to war with all day at the club and chillin' with him. Hopefully it'll be a doozy.

What about the freeroll at Caesars Palace with Oziumrules? That should top the list. Nice comeback last night Daniel.
Yeah, really we should hear about this. I think it is cool how DN threw that one guy's A$$ out, and put you in. Oziumrules rules in my book. Good job.P.S. Maybe that guy was winning.
What about the freeroll at Caesars Palace with Oziumrules? That should top the list. Nice comeback last night Daniel.
Yeah, really we should hear about this. I think it is cool how DN threw that one guy's A$$ out, and put you in. Oziumrules rules in my book. Good job.P.S. Maybe that guy was winning.
He really didnt throw anyone out, he had a spot open because his agent Brian couldnt make it. But allowing me to play was very cool.
He really didnt throw anyone out, he had a spot open because his agent Brian couldnt make it. But allowing me to play was very cool.
Yeah, sure, if you say so. I believe whatever you say. lol :club:
He's actually one of those younger whiz kids who many consider one of the best, if not THE best heads up players online.
really? Havent really ever heard his name mentioned on the forums outside of his WPT stuff and what Mike the Mouth thinks of him (which you can guess but its quite colorful), but that could be because Patrick bad beated mike pretty good a few times (like going all in with a gutter, etc). Anyway, Id pick Dags or Thomas keller for nominations for being really good HU online players.
really? Havent really ever heard his name mentioned on the forums outside of his WPT stuff and what Mike the Mouth thinks of him (which you can guess but its quite colorful), but that could be because Patrick bad beated mike pretty good a few times (like going all in with a gutter, etc). Anyway, Id pick Dags or Thomas keller for nominations for being really good HU online players.
Antonius is better than both.