low limit games at fcp

I play quite a bit on pokerroom+skins, and I have to say full ring isn't all that bad. But I've just recently started playing SH, and I've begun to realize that the guys playing SH really suck compared to the guys playing on the full ring tables. Don't get me wrong, you can still find some good full ring games, but I'm finding the SH tables to be very juicy.Also, if you have the bankroll and know that you are good enough to beat .5/1 full, you should strongly consider playing .5/1 or .25/.5 SH. You'll prolly make more money there, and you'll also improve as a player quicker than at full ring.With 5 players, you have to be slightly more loose, especially in the blinds.

Yes.And I wish everyone would write down their screenname so I can avoid their tables :wink: I would give you mine but I don't want anyone seeking me out :shock:

but if i play on pokerroom i get to play the same tables as Rise (who plays FCP) right?
is this cause u like my tables, or cause u want my $$?i dont want anyone at my tables who knows anything about my method to maniacal betting :twisted:

Rise, the tables you play at are insane.My ability to play at pokerroom would probably be a good indication of how well I can stop myself from tilting cuz the badbeats that are handed out must be ridiculous....but the pots that I'd win would also be ridiculous.