daniel's la quiznos story / it happened to me too!

so i'm in a malibu post office buying stamps.as soon as the guy serving me greets me, i get the impression he's gay...NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT!anyway, i tell him i need some regular lettermail stamps and he gets out these things with two swans making a heart shape with their intertwined necks...i tell him it's for some business-related mail and does he have anything more professional-looking?...he gets out some other stamps that look more professional but informs me that they're the old kind... the kind you have to lick... (the swans were the new peel-and-stick)so i deliberate in my head for a moment and without even considering my words, i blurt out, "i'm gonna lick."he leans across the counter with a sly smile and responds, "i'll bet you would."

so i'm in a malibu post office buying stamps.as soon as the guy serving me greets me, i get the impression he's gay...NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT!anyway, i tell him i need some regular lettermail stamps and he gets out these things with two swans making a heart shape with their intertwined necks...i tell him it's for some business-related mail and does he have anything more professional-looking?...he gets out some other stamps that look more professional but informs me that they're the old kind... the kind you have to lick... (the swans were the new peel-and-stick)so i deliberate in my head for a moment and without even considering my words, i blurt out, "i'm gonna lick."he leans across the counter with a sly smile and responds, "i'll bet you would."
And then you two lived happily ever after.
And then you two lived happily ever after.
this guy was actually funny for once lol
i'm a fan of johnboythis forum is a much more effective time killer with him around
The only problem is that if we weren't stupid enough, we get much more stupid by reading his posts.
i'm a fan of johnboythis forum is a much more effective time killer with him around
I got a warning message last night, and I think suited up did too. He may not want to respond in fear of getting kicked out of his own social life.

meh... its fine. i dont have to go back to classes til the end of march... i doubt ill be posting much by then anyway, cuz i wont be on a computer all day.....so a little temporary stupidity will do me fine.

The only problem is that if we weren't stupid enough, we get much more stupid by reading his posts.
Did you get your warning letter? Aren't you a little scared now? What the hell will you do with yourself after you get banned?
Did you get your warning letter? Aren't you a little scared now? What the hell will you do with yourself after you get banned?
Actually I didn't... that was just you!
Oh no! So, what did you do last night. Talk to hot chicks on the computer for like two hours? You're an animal.

that's why its funny......dont you guys see that he's just having a good time and pissing all of you off for the sheer fun of it? i would do it too, but when i started posting there werent enough members for it to be worthwhile... you guys already know me a little so its too late to start now.... that and i actually enjoy real conversation with all of u.,... you're good people. i might go join another forum just to do what he's doing.

Oh no! So, what did you do last night. Talk to hot chicks on the computer for like two hours? You're an animal.
How exactly does that fit into this conversation? Or how does anything you ever say fit into a conversation?
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

now time to get back on topic. What found most funny about Daniel's Quizno's experiment was how utterly blatant the guy was towrds him. He might as well have had a big placard for daniel stating his intentions so Daniel could've avoided it. Now the question is did the guy recognize Daniel and approach him because of that, or did he just want some fun with some random guy

How exactly does that fit into this conversation? Or how does anything you ever say fit into a conversation?
What a dick
that's why its funny......dont you guys see that he's just having a good time and censored all of you off for the sheer fun of it? i would do it too, but when i started posting there werent enough members for it to be worthwhile... you guys already know me a little so its too late to start now.... that and i actually enjoy real conversation with all of u.,... you're good people. i might go join another forum just to do what he's doing.
You could join under another name. wink wink
that's why its funny......dont you guys see that he's just having a good time and censored all of you off for the sheer fun of it? i would do it too, but when i started posting there werent enough members for it to be worthwhile... you guys already know me a little so its too late to start now.... that and i actually enjoy real conversation with all of u.,... you're good people. i might go join another forum just to do what he's doing.
You could join under another name. wink wink
iP Numbers don't change names :D Sorry budz lol, and JohnBoyz antics are getting old, fast...

have a pinch of skoal, and see that he's just having fun... thats what i do... although i'm a mint man.... but i do enjoy the occasional straight