PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is CO with [Kh], [Kc]. 2 folds, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.Flop: (8 SB) [5s], [6h], [8h] (4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls.Turn: (5.50 BB) [Qh] (3 players)BB checks, Hero bets, Button folds, BB calls.River: (7.50 BB) [9c] (2 players)BB checks, Hero ?

all day every day
and if raised?Because that's the real question.There are plenty of worse hands calling to make a bet clear.
depends on a read. getting only about 10.5-1 I don't think were good that many times. could be close though. I think it's a bet/fold

I don't like bet/folding. It's a horrible move IMO when you actually have something that might be good once 'n a while.Not that some one is check raising a hand here that we beat most of the time, but I've seen people check raise me when I was ahead with all kinds of hands.Maybe I'm a fIsh but I'm a sucker to call one more unless I know it is a tight player.I don't like to make it look like people can push me off hands anyways. A loose-looking call may pay off if it makes others think I'm like any other fish and I can't dump my big pocket pairs.

if you are bet/calling, then bet if:% He calls with worse + 2x % he raises with worse, is greater than% He calls with better + 2x% he raises with betterignoring the % he f0lds.pretty much down to that.someone can verify that, perhaps.