proof you dont have to be educated to be a pro...

you always hear of professional poker players with PHD or master degrees...or they dropped out of harvard or another ivy school...but i got proof you dont need even a high school diploma to be a pro(a successful pro player)................read this.........When Angela and I were in the Vegas airport, we ran into a bunch of people we knew. First we saw the Man in Black...no guys, not Johnny Cash, the Man in Black of this era is none other than Phil Hellmuth himself. We stopped and had a nice chat about a few different things and it was actually nice to catch Phil with his guard down. He didn’t feel as if he had impress or brag about things. After seeing Phil, we made our way to the gate and there was none other than the Lance, Manager of Poker at Bodog.com. It was kind of cool seeing him, accept I was a bit embarassed because I am a bit behind on my articles for him. I felt like a kid seeing a teacher and not having my homework. We got checked into our rooms and headed down to the “ski concierge” to get our ski rentals. Man, we really thought that our hecticness had ended...i know he is a good player..but kid who graduated from junior high school would know better.......

you always here of professional poker players with PHD or master degrees...or they dropped out of harvard or another ivy school...but i got proof you dont need even a high school diploma to be a pro(a successful pro player)................read this.........When Angela and I were in the Vegas airport, we ran into a bunch of people we knew. First we saw the Man in Black...no guys, not Johnny Cash, the Man in Black of this era is none other than Phil Hellmuth himself. We stopped and had a nice chat about a few different things and it was actually nice to catch Phil with his guard down. He didn’t feel as if he had impress or brag about things. After seeing Phil, we made our way to the gate and there was none other than the Lance, Manager of Poker at Bodog.com. It was kind of cool seeing him, accept I was a bit embarassed because I am a bit behind on my articles for him. I felt like a kid seeing a teacher and not having my homework. We got checked into our rooms and headed down to the “ski concierge” to get our ski rentals. Man, we really thought that our hecticness had ended...i know he is a good player..but kid who graduated from junior high school would know better.......
That is a jopke, and he may be a mrono, but you can't deny that he has all the mobney.(I'm assuming you understand the typos)
you always here of professional poker players with PHD or master degrees...or they dropped out of harvard or another ivy school...but i got proof you dont need even a high school diploma to be a pro(a successful pro player)................read this.........When Angela and I were in the Vegas airport, we ran into a bunch of people we knew. First we saw the Man in Black...no guys, not Johnny Cash, the Man in Black of this era is none other than Phil Hellmuth himself. We stopped and had a nice chat about a few different things and it was actually nice to catch Phil with his guard down. He didn’t feel as if he had impress or brag about things. After seeing Phil, we made our way to the gate and there was none other than the Lance, Manager of Poker at Bodog.com. It was kind of cool seeing him, accept I was a bit embarassed because I am a bit behind on my articles for him. I felt like a kid seeing a teacher and not having my homework. We got checked into our rooms and headed down to the “ski concierge” to get our ski rentals. Man, we really thought that our hecticness had ended...i know he is a good player..but kid who graduated from junior high school would know better.......
That is a jopke, and he may be a mrono, but you can't deny that he has all the mobney.(I'm assuming you understand the typos)
typos and not knowing how to spell are understandable.........but cmon meng...
Are you making fun of someone's grammar. Sir, I believe it is hearYou have been Pwned
you always here of professional poker players with PHD or master degrees...or they dropped out of harvard or another ivy school...but i got proof you dont need even a high school diploma to be a pro(a successful pro player)................read this.........When Angela and I were in the Vegas airport, we ran into a bunch of people we knew. First we saw the Man in Black...no guys, not Johnny Cash, the Man in Black of this era is none other than Phil Hellmuth himself. We stopped and had a nice chat about a few different things and it was actually nice to catch Phil with his guard down. He didn’t feel as if he had impress or brag about things. After seeing Phil, we made our way to the gate and there was none other than the Lance, Manager of Poker at Bodog.com. It was kind of cool seeing him, accept I was a bit embarassed because I am a bit behind on my articles for him. I felt like a kid seeing a teacher and not having my homework.  We got checked into our rooms and headed down to the “ski concierge” to get our ski rentals. Man, we really thought that our hecticness had ended...i know he is a good player..but kid who graduated from junior high school would know better.......
you present an interesting idea here. i was always under the impression that professional poker players were all highly educated, and that this was a basic necessity of any young hopefuls.this is a terrible post. i commend CW for getting to DM's reference right away.
you always here of professional poker players with PHD or master degrees...or they dropped out of harvard or another ivy school...but i got proof you dont need even a high school diploma to be a pro(a successful pro player)................read this.........When Angela and I were in the Vegas airport, we ran into a bunch of people we knew. First we saw the Man in Black...no guys, not Johnny Cash, the Man in Black of this era is none other than Phil Hellmuth himself. We stopped and had a nice chat about a few different things and it was actually nice to catch Phil with his guard down. He didn’t feel as if he had impress or brag about things. After seeing Phil, we made our way to the gate and there was none other than the Lance, Manager of Poker at Bodog.com. It was kind of cool seeing him, accept I was a bit embarassed because I am a bit behind on my articles for him. I felt like a kid seeing a teacher and not having my homework.  We got checked into our rooms and headed down to the “ski concierge” to get our ski rentals. Man, we really thought that our hecticness had ended...i know he is a good player..but kid who graduated from junior high school would know better.......
Are you making fun of someone's grammar. Sir, I believe it is hearYou have been Pwned
There's also embarrassed in there. Strike four.
owned-puddle.jpg

Arieh is not stupid by any means. I have corresponded with him through emails a few times and he appears to be very well spoken. He has more street smarts than most and uses that to make his money. His blog is great and he is just as good of a pool shot as poker player. He is the first to say that his grammar and spelling is lacking in written form as cited in his blog if you would have ever bothered to have read it other than today. So kudos to you for finding spelling errors in a blog from a guy who on his worst day could most likely break you in pool or cards.

you always hear of professional poker players with PHD or master degrees...or they dropped out of harvard or another ivy school...but i got proof you dont need even a high school diploma to be a pro(a successful pro player)................read this...............
There are lots of mistakes in what the OP wrote.1. The Doctor of Philosophy is usually written PhD, not PHD because the "h" is the second letter of the word "philosophy."2. I've never heard people say "master degrees." I've always heard Master's Degrees.3. The names Harvard and Ivy should be capitalized as proper nouns.4. ... but I "got" proof would normally be said, "I 'have' proof..."5. .....read this ... is a complete sentence. Therefore, the "r" should be capitalized and there should be a period at the end.6. All those .... instead of proper punctuation is not correct.When we type online, most of us type fast -- without doing a lot of proofreading and nit-picking. I find myself making little mistakes all of the time -- and I have a lot of education. I am more interested in reading people's ideas and don't judge them harshly on all the little spelling, wording and grammar mistakes that everybody makes.I wonder what psychological need the OP has that starting such a thread fulfills.llou