jjprodigy comes clean - admits cheating

He is a class guy? He made a small mistake?Whatever happened to the golden rule of gambling. YOU DON'T CHEAT....period.For those that insisted he is a class guy who took over for his grandmother LOL, he finally had to come clean. What else can you do when everybody already knows you cheated.BTW, the fact that everybody is doing it is never justification for being a bumb!He's going to pursue legal action to get his money(admitting he cheated), what a chump!http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthre...r=4785067&page=

he cheated, and he deserves to lose the money in the accounts. 180k is a tough lesson.How did he get caught?
He spells it our pretty well in his post. Apparently he was bragging to some buds who then posted on some forums and the complainnts started rolling.I personally think he should be banned from all online play, but I have a one strike and your out mentallity for cheats.I had a good friend in my poker circles who was caught cheating(chipping himself up in a tourney) and we had no choice but to ban him from our group. It sucked, but when you cheat the consequences should be most harsh!
he cheated, and he deserves to lose the money in the accounts. 180k is a tough lesson.How did he get caught?
He spells it our pretty well in his post. Apparently he was bragging to some buds who then posted on some forums and the complainnts started rolling.I personally think he should be banned from all online play, but I have a one strike and your out mentallity for cheats.I had a good friend in my poker circles who was caught cheating(chipping himself up in a tourney) and we had no choice but to ban him from our group. It sucked, but when you cheat the consequences should be most harsh!
yeah, if you play you know the penalty for cheating, he is lucky it is online and he didn't catch the beating that usually goes with having all your money taken

For those of you that believed Pete Rose for all those years, you'll know what I mean when I say that I feel like a complete sap.I kept saying, JJ wouldnt do that, JJ is classier than that, and he wouldnt lie to us. Now I feel even more betrayed.

Why didn't he just use a proxy connection on 2 different computers?
Dunno, apparently stupid as well as a cheater.I think a lot of the multi-accounters use VNC. I beleive PP does periodic screen shots so they would see the VNC client running. Not necessarily proof, but grounds for a warning.Most high speed operators offer multiple IP options that would make cheating a breeze, if of course one is a scum bag.It's good to see a room taking action. Another guy I play with received a refund from a PS cash game. He had no idea anything happened but a few weeks later he got an email and a refund of his buy-in stating they caught 2 players at the table colluding.Kudos to the online rooms for pursing the cheats!
For those of you that believed Pete Rose for all those years, you'll know what I mean when I say that I feel like a complete sap.I kept saying, JJ wouldnt do that, JJ is classier than that, and he wouldnt lie to us. Now I feel even more betrayed.
I don't blame you. He was well respected and you hate to beleive that crap!
wait... someone, at some point in time, actually believed Pete Rose? I doubt it. Sure, some people may have been blinded because they were fans, but nobody could have ever been dumb enough to really believe him.
Never heard of him. :club:
He was one of the TLB contenders during last years battle, and won it.BTW, I shouldn't have posted he came clean, he posted his apology after he was outed by those in the tourney that received emails from Party; they posted the emails as proof.I hate to give a cheat too much credit.http://www.bluffmagazine.com/Magazine/2005_11_26.asp

Sweet!!!I made a thread about this earlier, about him cheating anyway, which is buried away somehwere.I"m smashed, and so happy to know they took the money from hin, I can't wait to temail party wheen mi more sober and tell them congrats, this is aweesomme!!!He tottally deserved it.

this guy was hosed, party just keeping the man down I bet mike sexton is lighting cigars with JJProdigys money right now, that censored
The money was redistributed as everyone was moved up 1 place, so the 2nd place guy just got himself 50 k more.There are like a brazilion threads going on at P5's about this subject, some in support of JJ, some calling for him to be pulled off the leaderboard.One of the common questions is: "Does the punishment fit the crime?" anybody?
this guy was hosed, party just keeping the man down I bet mike sexton is lighting cigars with JJProdigys money right now, that censored
The money was redistributed as everyone was moved up 1 place, so the 2nd place guy just got himself 50 k more.There are like a brazilion threads going on at P5's about this subject, some in support of JJ, some calling for him to be pulled off the leaderboard.One of the common questions is: "Does the punishment fit the crime?" anybody?
Of course, if he cheats he deserves none of the money he "won"
i wonder how much off a loss that 40k was to his br?I doubt it was THAT big.
It was probably a small portion of his BR, but that really isnt the issue. A player who has had some of the best results of the year, has been exposed as a cheater.