are party poker 6-max tables for real?

Okay, I've seen bad play but this is rediculous.I built my BR up to 600 on PS, came over to PP to play the 1/2 6-max tables yesterday, and I'm down to $300.If one more fish hits a gut shot against me on the river I'm going to Chuck Norris some ones ass.Today I sat down at four tables, and within TWO, TWO MINUTES, I had to reload on every table because I was down under 12 BB on ALL FOUR TABLES.... All sucks out, I was way ahead PF and on the flop.I don't get it. WTF. When should I drop back down to .50/1 tables? Right now since I'm at 300?

the 1/2 players on Party 6 Max suckbut you can go thru huge swings, in part, because they suck.You can't bully your way with marginal hands, but boy oh boy, you can sure value bet against the right players and call down against some of the LagTards as well. Multitabling might be hurting your ability to pick up on which opponents are Fish and which are LagTards, as both are a-plenty on Party 6 Max 1/2.I started 1/2 6 max after I had $1500 dollars.$600 would not be enough for me to feel comfortable playing 6 Max 1/2.Especially multi-tabling, and without another income source.Big Swings = 1. good tables2. tiltingif it's #1, you should be looking forward to all the money coming your way, if its #2, get it under control, or give it up.

In order to play the 6 max tables you have to be very honest with yourself and be disciplined to take some bad beats and stay level headed. The players there are awful and the tables are very profitable but the swings can be terrible. If you're running bad expect to be down a pretty decent amount, you just have to be able to work through the beats and the suckouts and keep putting the money in with the best of it.Best of luck.