So I came over from Poker Stars to Party Poker to play the 1/2 6-max limit tables.One of the biggest differances I have noticed is that these players are way more fishy.I could get a lot of better hands to fold on PS with aggression and tricky moves but on party poker it seems like no fold em hold em.I couldn't buy a pot to save my life and it is pissing me off to no ends. I used that to my advantage on poker stars to continue to make money even when I wasn't hitting cards.Any one else noticing the same play?

this is fact:You make your money 2 ways playing 1/2 6 Max on Party:1. Calling down/Raising Lag-tards with marginal hands2. Betting for value against LPP's that calls down anything3. Avoiding confrontations with the few strong players w/o strong hands or positionyeah, that kinda sums up a lot of poker; but it's especially true for Party 1/2 6 Max. You see, the Lag-tard and Fish live in harmony together. One paying off the other in every hand. It's the skilled players who can discern between them and act accordingly.Under no circumstances, is bluffing, going to be a profible strategy long term. Mixing it in, yeah, but not as a base strategy. The Fish seee this move too often and will play Sheriff. Use that to your advantage and bet middle pair on the river, it's for value, trust me.

Guest Zach6668

Yeah, I never played 6-max... but low limit on Party is great. You rarely win big pots when you bluff anyways, so just play your cards correctly and reap the benefits.- Zach

You make your money 2 ways playing 1/2 6 Max on Party:1. Calling down/Raising Lag-tards with marginal hands2. Betting for value against LPP's that calls down anything3. Avoiding confrontations with the few strong players w/o strong hands or position
you're right Actuary, you're not very good with math....
As a result, my bb/100 shot up about 4bb/100.
What is a good winrate in bb/100 for a decent limit player?
anything positive is well above avergae.Substaining 3 BB/100 over 50k hands is superb.at higher limits, I here 2 BB is phenomenal.