poker tracker question.

When you in the session tab on poker tracker and it shows your bb/hour is that per table. For example if im multitabling 2 tables all the time and im making 2bb per table per hour would that be shown on Poker tracker as 2bb/hr or 4bb/hr. Also it has another line under my regular stats called "true win rate" anyone know what this is.

Another PT question. KDawg said to change the folder where the hand histories are located to PartyGaming for the new PP software. I can't find where the option is to change the directory. Can anyone help?
I have same ?.
Another PT question. KDawg said to change the folder where the hand histories are located to PartyGaming for the new PP software. I can't find where the option is to change the directory. Can anyone help?
I have same ?.
Did you guys download the new patch? That should fix things.

i couldn't figure it out either until i downloaded the new patch.basically, download the new PT patch and the new Party software.from there, just open the Party Auto-Import window. then click the "program file locations" tab. then click "browse on the Party one." for me it automatically located the PartyGaming folder, but if it doesn't, just find the PartyGaming folder and the partygaming.exe file.then find me at the table and lose please.thanksdaniel

I still can't get it to work with the new Party software. For some reason I can't locate the Party.exe file.So I downloaded the patch, unzipped it to my Program Files/Pokertracker folder, but Pokertracker still doesnt recognize that I have downloaded the new patch.Help please?

When you in the session tab on poker tracker and it shows your bb/hour is that per table. For example if im multitabling 2 tables all the time and im making 2bb per table per hour would that be shown on Poker tracker as 2bb/hr or 4bb/hr.
I think (but I could be way wrong) that the BB/hour is per total table hours, not per table. I think that if it tells you that you're earing 2bb/hr hour but you are always 2-tabling, than you're actually making 4bb/hr.It looks like the True Hourly win rate would reflect the 4bb/hr result.