Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6-max 5 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is UTG with [Kc], [Kh]. Hero raises, Hero calls, MP calls.Flop: (13.50 SB) [Js], [8c], [Jd] (3 players)Hero checks, MP bets, Hero calls.Turn: (10.25 BB) [3s] (3 players)Hero checks, Button bets, Hero calls.River: (10.25 BB) [7s] (3 players)Hero checks, Button checks.Final Pot: 10.25 BBI figure I'm WA/WB here. Should I have played more aggressive at any street?

Guest Zach6668

Actuary,You must be very bored at work.The turn is checked through, at least according to the pot size.I think this means you have to throw a bet in there somewhere, either the turn or the river.- Zach

Actuary,You must be very bored at work.The turn is checked through, at least according to the pot size.I think this means you have to throw a bet in there somewhere, either the turn or the river.- Zach
what happens on flop, sherlock.
Guest Zach6668
what happens on flop, sherlock.
Ahaha... I'm awesome.
My check/call instead of bet/call?Well as I said before my thinking was WA/WB. I don't want to loose money betting into Aces or trip jacks, nor do I want to scare away QQ, 10, or lower here and let them do the betting for me.
Read the flop action on your post.
My check/call instead of bet/call?Well as I said before my thinking was WA/WB. I don't want to loose money betting into Aces or trip jacks, nor do I want to scare away QQ, 10, or lower here and let them do the betting for me.
QQ isn't going anywhere. Neither is 1010 or 99, so taking WA/WB lines in this spot is less attractive because in my opinion you are more often ahead than behind here.MP's broke too. So if you were indeed losing to him then you can just build a bigger side pot with Button.I would also expect this to be quad jacks more than trip jacks, because not a lot of people (barring sheer stupidity) will cap with AJ in Button's position, even if it is six-max.
Guest Zach6668
what, huh, did you say something?you play anymore, Zach? or you just hiding?
I'm taking a break from online... I'm not motivated to play it right now. I'm just kinda workin on some strategy and whatnot by spending a lot more time on these boards....Also, it's my "reading week"... aka spring break in february...stupid Canadian Universities... anyways... so I'm drunk all week... 8) - Zach