new party software

Tables look the same...lobby is dicked up...no more mining without being at the table...not sure yet if PokerAce still works at all with the tables being named dumbass names instead of numbers.
PokerAce does not work... This makes me sad :cry:
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if party is going to continue to block the chat of those eliminated from tourneys? When they started doing that it really eliminated one of the great elements of the site: the ability to berate those who just sucked out on you. The comedy, both intentional and unintentional, with the commentary that goes with a bad beat/tourney elimination, was usually off the charts. Let's hope that party goes back to the good ole days of unlimited chatting.

Players seeing the flop would be interesting, but, if it was as dicked up as their players/waiting list stats, it would be useless.They claim they are updating at ten seconds, or something. I hope that helps...seldom have the lists been accurate, or even close in the past.I sure don't need all the scrolling bs...I'm sick enough of it in the chat window, "Last chance to enter some boolshit tourney"..."Tell a friend"...

Hope they fix those buttons so you don't have to click 10 times for it to JUST censored FOLD!!!!!!
I noticed that... I thought maybe it was the poker gods telling me not to fold so I reassessed and made the call... Turns out the shitty software just needs fixing.
I just cashed out of Bodog...It's moving day!!That's how I feel about it :club:
are you serious?i dont think it gets any better than the 1/2 NL game on bodog. and the MTTs there are also great with the amount of donks and overlay. i wouldnt take it all off bodog. if anything i think your hourly rate will go down on the new party poker.who wants to play a 2 hour sng?

I just can't stand to look at the tables

are you serious?i dont think it gets any better than the 1/2 NL game on bodog. and the MTTs there are also great with the amount of donks and overlay. i wouldnt take it all off bodog. if anything i think your hourly rate will go down on the new party poker.who wants to play a 2 hour sng?
I took a beating at the 1/2 NL games last night.Granted, it was partially my fault for playing super aggro, and really, it's not the point, but I wanted to give the new party a shot. I might also play some limit now that I have the money to play a decent limit. NL downswings get me all tilty, lol.

I just signed up for the first available tourney I found.........a ten + 1 MTT starting at 330 CST. Given the site update, I can't wait to see how long it takes the tourney to crash. Over/Under is 14 minutes in.

I am at work...can someone tell me if they have heads up now?I moved to Stars last week because I was sick of Party...guess it is time to go back.
No headsup, although they did introduce 70+7 and 500+30 sit and go'sIs anyone else having trouble with importing observed hands into pokertracker? i changed the directory and i still get nothing.
i cant effing resize the tablemaybe i got spoiled with PP beta but this is sh1t!
That is, without a doubt, the creepiest signature I've ever seen.Btw, I got my account unfrozen. They don't know why it happened. Just a glitch.

I just signed up for the first available tourney I found.........a ten + 1 MTT starting at 330 CST. Given the site update, I can't wait to see how long it takes the tourney to crash. Over/Under is 14 minutes in.

Call this staying day for me because I play primarily on Party because of their very quick and easy cashouts straight to my bank account with IGM-PAY, also the ridiculous number of tables, big buy-in tournaments, and fish. The one thing I hated was the sitngo structure because it is 80% luck, although I have been on such a streak recently I shouldn't be complaining. 800 chips to start with blinds at 10/15, 15/30, 25/50, 50/100, 75/150, 100/200, 150/300 every ten hands, makes it an all-in fest almost every time at the end, unless its a really loose/aggressive table. 3000 starting chips is 3.75x the starting amount with blinds beginning at 20/40, only a 2.25x increase. I like that skill matters just a little bit now. Or maybe I don;t lol.
Thanks for saying something. I'm in. This should be interesting.
i cant effing resize the tablemaybe i got spoiled with PP beta but this is sh1t!
works the same as party beta for me. which is unfortunate, cause i can't stand playing with smaller tables.

good luck custom...........only took me 11 minutes to get knocked out by king donk.......................I had Ak off, raise 150 preflop.........two callers, flop k-8-6, I bet, donk calls............turn K, i push, he calls with k-8.........i hope that rat bastard gets hit by a truck

Its not as good as you may think, in fact, it may be worse. On the blind / starting stack structure changes, you have to look at % of stack that the blinds take. For instance - for SNGs (2000 starting stack) the change is not very signficiant. Old stack / structure: 800 stack Level 1: 10/15 - 1.25% / 1.875% stack Level 2: 15/30 - 1.875%/ 3.75% stack Level 3: 25/50 - 3.1% / 6.2% stack Level 4: 50/100 - 6.2%/12.4% stack New stack / structure: 2000 stack Level 1: 20/40 - 1%/2% stack Level 2: 30/60 - 1.5%/3% stack Level 3: 50/100 2.5%/5% stack Level 4: 100/200 - 5%/10% stack With the faster levels (only 10 minutes not 15 hands) I actually think the new stack/blind structure only makes betting a bit more flexible at the early levels. This seems correct to me at least?