new party software

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out the new tourney structureI think you'll be happy
really? thats one of the things i didnt like at all. maybe ill redeposit and get a bonus and try it out.. only thing i hate is the stud ante structure is brutal. has that been changed? 1/2 had a 50 cent ante when i played about 2 mths ago.. even .5/1 had a 25 c
Number of starting chipsSit & Gos (1-Table and Multi-Table) 2,000Multi-Table Tournaments 3,000Tournament Events ($500K, $750K, etc.) 5,000
and I just depositied a chunk on full tilt for thier tournaments, looks like I am going back to party poker.2000 in SNG's is crazyI hope people dont start shooting angles now that it is time based. Anyone played one with the new system? I can't get them to load.

Are you guys having problem's playing the sit and go's on the new software? I've been sitting here trying to get into them and it says "Loading tables, please wait" and none come up. Is there something i need to do to get them to come up?

The tournament thing looks great at first glance, but blinds also start at 20/40 instead of 10/15.If you halve everything, getting 1500 starting chips and 10/20 blinds like on stars, the structure is almost identical to the normal stars structure except the antes are half as big on party.

The tournament thing looks great at first glance, but blinds also start at 20/40 instead of 10/15.If you halve everything, getting 1500 starting chips and 10/20 blinds like on stars, the structure is almost identical to the normal stars structure except the antes are half as big on party.
I noticed this as well.I'll have to do the math on it, but i'm sure it's still a major improvement.

the sngs aren't available yet. look under news % events, there's an annoucement saying "blackjack, sngs, tournaments, and cashier information will become available shortly."

Partypoker blackjack.......can't wait to hear the conspiracies on that one.
thts been around for awhile now.

Once you rejigger PT to find the hand histories PT and GT+ work just fine. Yay!The lobby is a mess now. Too much blinky crap and no new info that we want - # of player to the flop for example. Seems to take slightly longer than usual to get a table but that's probably just because they were down for so long that there aren't as many tables running as normal.