50% of your winnings, if you lose it's on me

Why do you have to be an as*hole?
If you can tell me what the point of making your post was,I won't flame you.If it were for no other reason but to see your avatar and addanother stupid post to the forum, then you deserve whatever you get.
the poodle is the black man of the dog world
you racist bastard. custom if you don't ban him immediately i'll report this to my cohorts in the ACLU. if they can get sex acts in public strip clubs legalized imagine what they could do to fcp.edit: who knew you couldn't say racist? learn something new every day.

im confused..britney spears was incredibly hot, now shes ugly. do you bang her now pretending shes what she was, so you can say you banged britney spears?

I don't know whether this or "Chris Simms is awesome" is the post the day. But they're both up there. Splendid work, gentlemen.
i gotta give it to the poodle...the randomness wins in my book.
I don't know whether this or "Chris Simms is awesome" is the post the day. But they're both up there. Splendid work, gentlemen.
its from SNL..making fun of Hardball.tracy morgan plays harry bellafonteothr good quote from it"Pokemon is a slave trader. Pikachu is a slave master."
I'll take that deal. Stake me. PM me the details, that is if you are serious?
doubt it is, i pmd to no avail.
I PMed him. He just sent me fifty bucks.