very funny from 2+2

this is from the thread that got paul phillips banned from 2+2.when you consider the context - which is that an entire thread of paul's was deleted due to some criticism he made of 2+2, and that he was threatened with banning if he didnt apologize - the following post [not by paul, by someone else], and sklansky's reaction, is just about the funniest thing i've ever read - http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthre...&Number=3904959i think the only thing i've ever read that was funnier was the email that lee jones sent to a pokerstars customer, where he quoted the customer as saying, "if i ever see lee jones, i'm going to bash his fcking skull in with a waffle iron."

That was kinda funny. The format/interface at 2+2 sucks something awful. I've seen neater BBS's than that POS site. It could be a great site like this one if they formatted it right. It's too much of a headache to read too many posts there. Until/if they decide to make it more user friendly I won't be visiting much. If they get it right I'd be there all the time.Brad

That was kinda funny. The format/interface at 2+2 sucks something awful. I've seen neater BBS's than that POS site. It could be a great site like this one if they formatted it right. It's too much of a headache to read too many posts there. Until/if they decide to make it more user friendly I won't be visiting much. If they get it right I'd be there all the time.Brad
learn to read their threads in flat mode, it makes a massive difference
ahhhhhhhhh, THANK YOU. i no longer have to pop 2 advil after trying to figure out the chronology of a 2+2 thread. :-)

Paul Phillips called most of his chips with the sucker end of a straight against Hellmuth when Hellmuth owned him NHUPC That was pretty awesome. I definitely like his reply to the moderator there though. If i were Paulp, I would be swimming in money like Uncle Scrooge, rather than blogging about scrabble and posting on 2+2

Paul Phillips called most of his chips with the sucker end of a straight against Hellmuth when Hellmuth owned him NHUPC That was pretty awesome. I definitely like his reply to the moderator there though. If i were Paulp, I would be swimming in money like Uncle Scrooge, rather than blogging about scrabble and posting on 2+2
Paul Phillips takes shits that are smarter than you.
no one liked uncle scroogeno one likes stupid peopleno one likes people that make fun of those smarter than themtherefore by the transitive property no one likes... (lets see if you're smart enough to fill in the blank) :-)
This site is only half as user freindly as it could be...Discus, baby, Discus.
a team is only as strong as its weakest linkthe site is only as user friendly as its weakest postersyou figure it outdeal
Thanks much. That does make it much, much better. But on some posts I click on it'll take me to the last page instead of the first one. But when I click on the link in this first post I still get it the old way. WTF??? But it is much more readable now. Thanks alot. Now I don't think 2+2 sucks so bad anymore.Brad
no one liked uncle scroogeno one likes stupid peopleno one likes people that make fun of those smarter than themtherefore by the transitive property no one likes... (lets see if you're smart enough to fill in the blank) :-)
seriously guys, have you ever heard of a joke?do u think this guy really thinks that paul should be swimming in money instead of pursuing his hobbies?not saying to never flame, u just dont sound very bright when u react like this to a guy who was making a joke.
I love Brad's Avatar. No, really. ...I love it.