How come you guys don't like me?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm disappointed. I thought I finally found a forum that liked me. Do you guys seriously want me to leave? If so, maybe I'll go back to 2+2. I kind of liked this forum, though.
I like you redpill. Just stop starting useless threads.. it makes people who sorta don't like you reallllllly not like you and so on.So... whens your next blog update I'm looking forward to it.Also, what did you have for dinner this evening?
I'm disappointed. I thought I finally found a forum that liked me. Do you guys seriously want me to leave? If so, maybe I'll go back to 2+2. I kind of liked this forum, though.
later
As Curly Bill would say:"Well..... bye."
I love you, red.Will you have my children?
Didn't I tell you to fix me a sandwich!??! I'm still waiting on that Ham 'n' Cheese, hobo. BOB SAGET B*TCH!!!!!
Didn't I tell you to fix me a sandwich!??! I'm still waiting on that Ham 'n' Cheese, hobo. BOB SAGET B*TCH!!!!!
bob barker pic?
I like you redpill. Just stop starting useless threads.. it makes people who sorta don't like you reallllllly not like you and so on.So... whens your next blog update I'm looking forward to it.Also, what did you have for dinner this evening?
Don't listen to crap like this... Keep starting entertaining threads and screw all the people that come on and say 'THIS THREAD SUCKS". Because who cares what they think.
later
he was banned, check out his blog, kdawg pwned him
I didn't have any involvement in his banning, and until I just read his blog, I didn't know that he called me a dick. Oh well. can someone link me to where he called me a dick, I'd love to read it

he may not be banned...yesterday I logged in to the message.. "youve been banned from this forum"I tried several times before e-mailing support...Gov sent a reply that it was a mistake and that he fixed it... something about banning someone and getting others accidently...

he may not be banned...
I was thinking the same thing. With KDawg not having any involvement in this, and the fact that his user title is still "Poker Forum Veteran" instead of "Inactive Member" (like teneight's says now) seems a little fishy.Attention whore anyone?EDIT: Nevermind. Custom confimed the fact he was banned. http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...pic.php?t=50553
I didn't have any involvement in his banning, and until I just read his blog, I didn't know that he called me a dick. Oh well. can someone link me to where he called me a dick, I'd love to read it
haha, I just found it. Its rather funny to be honest. THe kid is very delusional, and I'm not sorry that he's banned at all. Actually as soon as I saw him posting at this forum, I wanted him banned because I remember all of the junk he posted at other forums. The only reason he isn't banned from 2p2 is that they have worse idiots to deal with right now
haha, I just found it. Its rather funny to be honest. THe kid is very delusional, and I'm not sorry that he's banned at all. Actually as soon as I saw him posting at this forum, I wanted him banned because I remember all of the junk he posted at other forums. The only reason he isn't banned from 2p2 is that they have worse idiots to deal with right now
Im done with this site.You all can thank Kdawg for that.Sorry it had to end this way.I am just sick of all the bannings.Take care everyone.
Im done with this site.You all can thank Kdawg for that.Sorry it had to end this way.I am just sick of all the bannings.Take care everyone.
You adn your contributins will be sourly missed, whoever the fukc you are. KDAwg doesnt ban people--for the 295323492th time.
:club::D:D:D:):), sometimes I really hate u whale, prick :)+1