table selection on party poker

What is the deal with these websites and their anti-datamining?Smash said because online poker is rigged and they don't want anyone compiling large databases of evidence. But I thought he was joking?
If there's one thing I know.That is Smasharoo does not have a sarcastic bone in his body.
Guest Zach6668
What is the deal with these websites and their anti-datamining?Smash said because online poker is rigged and they don't want anyone compiling large databases of evidence. But I thought he was joking?
If there's one thing I know.I am not as funny as I think I am
FYPsw... good stuff
How do you go about finding good games on party poker? I have been playing on Poker Stars and I pick my games by flop % but party poker doesn't give you that stat.
I just go after tables with high average pot stats (and hopefully small waiting lists). You'll find two types of tables this way: 1) Tables hosting one or more maniacs, where you'll get paid 20+ BB if you hit a hand (very high variance, though) and 2) Tables with 4 or more regular loose limpers (lower variance, 15ish BB winning pots). I datamine while on the wait list, and I'm not afraid to go to the Bad Beat tables to find more limpers and fewer maniacs.
What are the bad beat tables?
specific tables have a bad beat jackpot. Something like quads have to lose or something and the bad beater, the bad beatee and the rest of the table get a cut of the jackpot, which can get pretty darn high. They generate the jackpot by taking more rake, so it's probably not a great idea to playe there. The players that do play though are horrendous.

It's generally not worth it. Sometimes you'll find a 2/4 gem with 8 to the flop on practically every hand. All that dead money tends to mitigate the extra rake. But generally, it's not worth it (especially if you can find an equivalent non-beat table). They don't have them for 1/2 anywho, so it doesn't apply.The only other advantage is that the waiting lists tend to be shorter on the BB tables, which means fewer FCP and 2+2 TAGS in line ahead of you. :club: