KDawgCometh

Are you guys just going to give the forum over to the mods? Kdawg hasn't posted in like a month and now he's all about deleting like every thread. He didn't give a shit just two days ago but all of a sudden Teneight spams the forum and now he's the new sheriff in town.

lolYou're just asking for it.
yea pretty much...KDAWG is a long long long long time veteran poster who actually post things that people want to read...hes never been a dick to me.
Nor has he been to anyone...that didn't deserve it. :wink:
Are you guys just going to give the forum over to the mods?     Kdawg hasn't posted in like a month and now he's all about deleting like every thread.    He didn't give a censored just two days ago but all of a sudden Teneight spams the forum and now he's the new sheriff in town.
Where to you get your information? Do you just pull it out of your ass? Go somewhere else to promote your blog.
Who the hell is Kdawgcometh and why is he such a dick?  Seriously, who are you?   Where did you come from?
have you looked in the mirror lately?

stop giving redpill crap, he's right.redpill contributes far more to this forum than this kdawg guy.no sw SW this is a good thread though. finally there is some ammo to actually ban this useless waste of spice.

lolYou're just asking for it.
yea pretty much...KDAWG is a long long long long time veteran poster who actually post things that people want to read...hes never been a dick to me.
Nor has he been to anybody...that didn't deserve it. :wink:
FYP or actually my post which is in your post