pro's down 10 mill!

I'm amazed Oppenheim hasn't taken a shot at Beal. Did he not feel ready? Was it the Corp who held him back? This is an issue worth pursuing and I hope M Craig or someone else is able to get some concrete info because I've heard no definitive explanation as to why Oppenheim hasn't been in there.

I never said anything about kicking his ass
really?what is this then that I received in my inbox?
Come knock on my door anytime and call me a moron, when you can't hide behind your little penis and little computer.  And when you stop by, I will hurt you, very badly.  Moron.
I won't include the address you sent though, I'm a gentleman like that.
I'll PM you my home address' date=' stop by anytime.EDIT: Just to keep everyone up to date, this is the first time I actually sent my address to someone. and I confirm I did it. I welcome bluff35 to knock on my door and call me a moron to my face. Stop hiding behind your computer with 8000+ useless posts, like this one, you added no value, you had no idea what you were talking about and had no facts to back it up. Why even post, oh to get that count up +1. Please, come knock on my door!! anytime, day or night. PLEEAASE.[/quote']Wow. Dude, you need to just relax and take a walk through a quiet forest. I am sure you can beat everyone's ass and you can nail it right with a woman, but just because some people who don't know you disagree does not mean you have to get angry. "We are a society made of the contemptible last man, infected with comfort. The only conflicts come when some self-restraint is needed, for self-restraint would be uncomfortable."Neitzsche paraphrased
I never said anything about kicking his ass or nailing my girl. I invited him over to call me a moron, I thought we could get a Home Game going or something.Where I get lost in these are when I answer his question, with no animosity, and he replies by calling me a Moron.Then you regurgitate Gordon Wood to me like I started it. and think you are cool. I just asked him to come over anytime, we can play NL, Limit Omaha, Stud. whatever the group wants.But I see that you only see one side of it, you didn't read the thread, you saw the last post, and thought you would be the voice of reason, god bless you. Then you continue to support the ongoing argument by laughing at the guy and continuing to perpetuate the problem by supporting him and his non-informative posts.It also help if you spell Nietzsche correctly when you poorly paraphrase him.
you couldn't even pull off a good Good Will Hunting (or Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back) quote. for shame.

Back to the $10 mil...what would you guys do with that much money?I'd buy 18 bentleys and trick them out, then with the remaining mil just keep buying bottles of cristal at the bar. Oh yeah and put a stripper pole in my house.

Hey guys. Pdparv here from Bluff. Just wanted to thank you all for checking out the forum. The Andy Beal Game, has been a fun one to follow. I've tried my very best to provide the most accurate info avialable to me. Much of this game is veiled in secrecy, and its hard sometimes to get real solid updates. Many times, its diffcult to keep up with, its like a moving target, bits and pieces here and there.Since I was there for the first week at WYNN every day, it was easy to add authenticty to my posts. They were accurate, and I was able to get player quotes and comments to solidify the accuracy.This trip I wasnt at WYNN, but I did use the same contacts. Michael Criag was at the table, and will be writing an article for us in the April issue, he didnt give up much, Lol, but enough to ensure me that my info was pretty close to the official win/loss records. I also was able to chat with some of the players, most notably Barry Greenstein. I knew my updates were pretty spot on when I called to ask Barry for info, and instead he asked me what had been going on. Anyway, enough blabber. I hope you all enjoyed the updates, and I thank you for reading, and passing on to the folks here at FCP. I tried my best to make sure they were as accurate as possible, and I look forward to continuing my coverage for you guys, if there is anything to report.Matthew Parvis - Managing Editor - Bluff Magazine

Where's Daniel? It looks like Beal needs someone to play that has money. This would be a nice challenge(plus the fact that we'll get constant updates on here. How awesome would that be?)C'mon Danny do it!!!
sorry man, i have some investments and other things going on, so it doesn't make sense for me right now.i really appreciate your encouragement though.
I don't think hell is anywhere near Linkoping.
meh its probably not far
I'm amazed Oppenheim hasn't taken a shot at Beal. Did he not feel ready? Was it the Corp who held him back? This is an issue worth pursuing and I hope M Craig or someone else is able to get some concrete info because I've heard no definitive explanation as to why Oppenheim hasn't been in there.
I think it's fair to say that David was certainly ready to play. It's not my place to comment on the game. But I have the utmost confidence in Dave.
i heard he got hit by a bus

in another one of these threads when it was thought that doyle might play andy, several posted disagreements with my opinion that beal would be the favorite in that matchup [being played today in 2006, not in 1975]id like to know if any of those people would still like to hold on to that opinion, now that beal has unequivocally rolled the best holdem players in the world. i know there's variance in HU, and i know the corp has won overall.all im saying is, if beal and doyle played a HU match tomorrow and vegas had to set a line on it, i'd bet anyone money that beal would be the favorite.

I think it's fair to say that David was certainly ready to play. It's not my place to comment on the game. But I have the utmost confidence in Dave.
Yeah? What do you think about Neverwin saying that David isn't even the 4th best HU LHE player in LA?
Yeah? What do you think about Neverwin saying that David isn't even the 4th best HU LHE player in LA?
LMAO. have these two played? if not, which of them do u think doesnt want to play the other, and why?do u think oppenheim would refuse a challenge from neverwin?
do u think oppenheim would refuse a challenge from neverwin?
I am about a 357th Tier Pro and I'll be real happy to play him again. So I would bet Oppy is real real ready and willing to play DW.
I'm amazed Oppenheim hasn't taken a shot at Beal.  Did he not feel ready? Was it the Corp who held him back? This is an issue worth pursuing and I hope M Craig or someone else is able to get some concrete info because I've heard no definitive explanation as to why Oppenheim hasn't been in there.
I wasn't aware that he said that. But I think it would be fun for him to pick the fourth best player in LA and have HIM play David.
I'm amazed Oppenheim hasn't taken a shot at Beal.  Did he not feel ready? Was it the Corp who held him back? This is an issue worth pursuing and I hope M Craig or someone else is able to get some concrete info because I've heard no definitive explanation as to why Oppenheim hasn't been in there.
I wasn't aware that he said that. But I think it would be fun for him to pick the fourth best player in LA and have HIM play David.
I played 4 handed with oppenheim 1k-2k at the bike couple night ago. He's a great all around player. I would play him any day heads up. In fact I know about 4 other people who are better heads up just in LA than him. HE plays every game well though, thats why he is so good
There's the exact quote. I didn't want to take it out of context, it's not like DW said he was a donk or anything.
I played 4 handed with oppenheim 1k-2k at the bike couple night ago. He's a great all around player. I would play him any day heads up. In fact I know about 4 other people who are better heads up just in LA than him. HE plays every game well though, thats why he is so good
There's the exact quote. I didn't want to take it out of context, it's not like DW said he was a donk or anything.
Thanks for the quote. I'll pass the info along.
Thanks for the quote. I'll pass the info along.
hahaha this has gotta be sarcasm.steve: hey david oppenheim, some punk on the internet says you are a great player, but only the 5th best HU LHE player on LA.david: sorry steve, i can't hear you over my piles of money