poker stars: turn $50 into $50!

Indeed, everyone seems to be doing a lot of experiments lately, so I decided to see this afternoon if I could turn $50 into $50.I don't have a lot of poker experience, but I think this goal is attainable.I started by depositing $50 into my PokerStars account.Then I logged out.Total hands played: 0Total hands won: 0Percentage of flops seen: 0 out of 0 (0%)Hands won at showdown: 0 out of 0 (0%)Hands won without showdown: 0 out of 0 (0%)BB/100: Huge! Or is it 0?Starting Balance: $50.00Ending Balance: $50.00Here is the hand history for some of the hands I played:I like Cheetos, too!---Mission Accomplished!

Begginer's luck. You clearly don't have the bankroll for this.
Just because you can't go all-in with every hand you play like I do doesn't mean that you should go bashing someone who can. :D
congrats for being the most useless clown on the forum today, hope you jump out of your basement window now.
YES!!!!!Now I just have to find a basement.........Would it be OK if I used a second story window instead? I've got an airplane seat cushion to use as a floatation device!
everything looks good, strong play and some smart poker to boot, congrats
lol, just what I was thinking.To make your experience even more rewarding, you should sit at the table and never post blinds, while having the "sitting out" tag under your name. Then every now and then mention that you are a prop and have never had to pay the rake.

Not bad, but I question your choice of logging out directly after depositing the money.You have many more choices here:1. Stare at your account balance2. Turn off computer3. Leave Pokerstars in background and play TetrisTry to evaluate all your choices before making a rash decision. There is no clock on you at this point you can use more than 15 seconds to act.I look forward to day 2!!-JD Roark

• 1 month later...

Day 2I logged into PokerStars and played a couple of hands at the $0.25/$0.50 tables:Hand 1: Folded 72o in the BB in an unraised pot. PokerStars asked me if I was sure I wanted to fold. Stupid site, I said I did, didn't I? Don't ask me again! Balance: $49.75Hand 2: Folded 72o in the SB. Balance $49.65Hand 3: Folded 72o on the button. Balance $49.65Hand 4: Folded 72o. Balance $49.65Hand 5: Folded 72o. Balance $49.65Hand 6: Nearly played 82o. Folded. Balance $49.65Hand 7: Folded 72o. Balance $49.65Hand 8: Folded 72o. Balance $49.65Hand 9: UTG+1, I folded 72o. Balance $49.65Hand 10: UTG, I pick up 72s. I raise (it was SOOOOOOOOOTED!) and everyone folds. Balance $50.00.And this concluded my session.Total hands played: 10 Total hands won: 1 Percentage of flops seen: 0 out of 0 (0%) Hands won at showdown: 0 out of 0 (0%) Hands won without showdown: 1 BB/100: 0ish.Starting Balance: $50.00 Ending Balance: $50.00

Day 2I logged into PokerStars and played a couple of hands at the $0.25/$0.50 tables:Hand 1: Folded 72o in the BB in an unraised pot.  PokerStars asked me if I was sure I wanted to fold.  Stupid site, I said I did, didn't I?  Don't ask me again!  Balance: $49.75Hand 2: Folded 72o in the SB.  Balance $49.65Hand 3: Folded 72o on the button.  Balance $49.65Hand 4: Folded 72o.  Balance $49.65Hand 5: Folded 72o.  Balance $49.65Hand 6: Nearly played 82o.  Folded.  Balance $49.65Hand 7: Folded 72o.  Balance $49.65Hand 8: Folded 72o.  Balance $49.65Hand 9: UTG+1, I folded 72o.  Balance $49.65Hand 10: UTG, I pick up 72s.  I raise (it was SOOOOOOOOOTED!) and everyone folds.  Balance $50.00.And this concluded my session.Total hands played: 10  Total hands won: 1  Percentage of flops seen: 0 out of 0 (0%)  Hands won at showdown: 0 out of 0 (0%)  Hands won without showdown: 1  BB/100: 0ish.Starting Balance: $50.00  Ending Balance: $50.00
I think you're playing a little too tight. I dunno why you folded pre-flop in Hand 6.
get a life crackhead
Okay.. I'm getting a mental image... you,back in high school.. everyone laughed at you, didnt they? you'd cry and go running home.. and now you cant find humor in anything but people calling you down with Jack High, right?Go away, kid.lol Prof, that second day is my usual day at PStars :club: no joke bro, I was so card dead one night there about a week ago I nearly cried. JWeb listened to me bitch on MSN about it, lol