do any of you multi-table nl cash games?

I was wondering if any of you have ever multi-tabled NL cash games. If so how many tables at a time do you play? I have tried just 2 100NL tables and it seems a bit hard to conquer. I am better at just concentrating on one, but at times I do get impatient and thus tried adding an extra table. Would you reccomend just playing one table and observing all the players styles or migrate to two and see what happens?

If whoring, I go with 4 $50 tables and can usually keep even or make a little. When not playing for a bonus, I play 2 $100 tables and usually don't have too much difficulty. It takes some getting used to, but I'm sure there are people that play 3 or 4 NL tables at a time and still have time to post here while playing....

I have been trying to develop the skill this month...I can do two and play more or less optimally, three becomes harder but if you play T/AG it is doable... I struggled with 4. As a LAG player I found I had to make a lot of amendments to my game in order to multitable effectively. Its kinda tough but the way I look upon it is in terms of man hours and table hours... Im my w/r is higher in man hours but lower in table hours then it still makes sense to multi table.

I generally stick to 4-6 tables now, depending on how motivated to play I feel, a couple months ago I'd play 8 tables successfully.NL Cash was still pretty new to me, but seeing so many hands and the patterns of how people play has really helped, NL is all about experience and I gained that playing 400 hands/hr.Any less than 4 tables and I get seriously bored and my game will suffer, but if you stick to 1 but would like to play more for an improved win rate, why not open up a $10nl table beside your $100nl table?You'll get used to grabbing all the information off the table you need to make your decision (cards, position, num opponents, potsize, amount to call, cards on board, players to act) in a split second.

I generally stick to 4-6 tables now, depending on how motivated to play I feel,  a couple months ago I'd play 8 tables successfully.NL Cash was still pretty new to me, but seeing so many hands and the patterns of how people play has really helped, NL is all about experience and I gained that playing 400 hands/hr.Any less than 4 tables and I get seriously bored and my game will suffer, but if you stick to 1 but would like to play more for an improved win rate, why not open up a $10nl table beside your $100nl table?You'll get used to grabbing all the information off the table you need to make your decision (cards, position, num opponents, potsize, amount to call, cards on board, players to act) in a split second.
That actually is a good idea, that way I'll pay a bit more attention to my $100NL table but be able to get experience in multi tabling without too much risk of losing another 100 dollar buy in at the other table. I will try doing this until I feel comfortable.

I play 8 pretty effectively, and usually have a couple 5 to $30 dollar MTT's in the background. I'm getting a 3rd 19" monitor and a PCI video card so I can do 12. 8 has gotten really boring, and I find myself talking to way too many people and reading way too much on the net. I've averaged over 5 BB/100 on both 2-2 and 4-4 NL, plus about 1.25 BB/100 counting bonus, over the course of 100k+ hands each limit, and just over 6 BB/100 at 1-1. It's all about getting used to the same situations, that are all too obvious most of the time. And the basics, making +EV calls, decent laydowns, maximizing value.