alan boston rips juanda, dn, others

Sorry for not hiliting these, I'm posting this as I play, but some interesting comments scattered in here from pro Alan Boston on Full Tilt.Alan Boston: the pros that do not helpDealer: Mookman5 shows a straight, Jack high, for highDealer: Mookman5 wins the pot (1,505) with a straight, Jack highDealer: Hand #438900407fishybet: you're kidding? lolEtomic: i'm not saying he doesn't. Etomic: i'm sure he does.Alan Boston: juanda is an #%@#!$!rich_miller (Observer): sh it i beter get to bedrich_miller (Observer): work at 6bdc887 (Observer): yeah he isrich_miller (Observer): its almost 2Alan Boston: complete %@@%@!&Etomic: yea he didn't say one word the other day in the horse sng i was in with himEtomic: singer was nice.Dealer: American MiSFiT has 15 seconds left to actEtomic: relativelyweb_nitro (Observer): bloch is pretty cool toobdc887 (Observer): do other pros like juandaAlan Boston: bloch is a good guyAlan Boston: noDealer: American MiSFiT wins the pot (170)bdc887 (Observer): lolDealer: Hand #438902111Alan Boston: a fewfishybet: no low draw, no pair, against an ace....g'damn, i hate going out first like a little %!! when i get donked on twice.Alan Boston: but he is a $&!%suckerbdc887 (Observer): hahahabdc887 (Observer): what did he do to piss you offbdc887 (Observer): just in general?web_nitro (Observer): I think Daniel N and mike the mouth like Juanda, and that is about itAlan Boston: general is the best way to put itbdc887 (Observer): yeah i hear youAlan Boston: yah probablybdc887 (Observer): he seems really arogantDealer: Etomic shows [6c 7c As 3h]Dealer: fishybet shows [Td Th 2c Jd]Alan Boston: doubt the mouth likes him, but he likes everybodyDealer: Etomic shows two pair, Aces and Sixes, for highDealer: fishybet shows a pair of Tens, for highDealer: Etomic wins the pot (884) with two pair, Aces and Sixesfishybet: gg allbdc887 (Observer): negreanu is a wannabe celebfishybet (Observer): i'm a little beyotch.Alan Boston: yes he isJay Stro: lol fish tough gamebdc887 (Observer): you seen his siteAlan Boston: he is not a bad kid thoughbdc887 (Observer): hes a jokeweb_nitro (Observer): I never see jesus on here...does he ever play? Alan Boston: just has issuesDealer: American MiSFiT has 15 seconds left to actbdc887 (Observer): hey do you know where dutch boyd plays onlineEtomic: i have agreat stud h/l handDealer: Etomic shows [Ac 2c 5c] (Ace Five high)Dealer: Etomic wins the pot (155)Alan Boston: he is no #$#@ing goodDealer: Hand #438904827fishybet (Observer): mook and mistfit dont' even bdc887 (Observer): hey do you know where dutch boyd plays onlineEtomic: i have agreat stud h/l handDealer: Etomic shows [Ac 2c 5c] (Ace Five high)Dealer: Etomic wins the pot (155)Alan Boston: he is no #$#@ing goodDealer: Hand #438904827fishybet (Observer): mook and mistfit dont' even know the g'damn games chasing me down like donks.fishybet (Observer): what can ya do?bdc887 (Observer): hes overrated?Jay Stro: relax fishDealer: American MiSFiT has 15 seconds left to actbdc887 (Observer): that special on wsop made him and fischman look like godsAlan Boston: Boyd can not play a lickAlan Boston: not a bitDealer: getasack wins the pot (155)Tournament Director: The game is now 100/200 Limit Hold'emDealer: Hand #438905888Alan Boston: and he is scumbdc887 (Observer): haha what do you think of sheikmanDealer: Etomic wins the pot (250)Dealer: Hand #438907067Alan Boston: he is a nice kid, not a good poker playerAlan Boston: THE SHIEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bdc887 (Observer): haha yeahAlan Boston: played stud with him for yearsDealer: American MiSFiT wins the pot (200)Dealer: Hand #438907792bdc887 (Observer): he good?bdc887 (Observer): at studAlan Boston: noAlan Boston: averagebdc887 (Observer): he whines a lot on tvbdc887 (Observer): i dont like him much from watching himAlan Boston: that is a sign of a bad playerDealer: American MiSFiT wins the pot (650)Dealer: Hand #438908732Alan Boston: whiningbdc887 (Observer): helmuth whines hes pretty goodAlan Boston: he is the best at no limitDealer: American MiSFiT wins the pot (250)bdc887 (Observer): yeah i would probably have to agreeDealer: Hand #438909470Alan Boston: terrrible at limitbdc887 (Observer): i think ivey is up therebdc887 (Observer): and your buddy howardweb_nitro (Observer): if whining is a sign of a bad player....Phil helmuth would be the worst poker player EVER TO LIVE!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand that guyDealer: Etomic shows [Qd Qh] (a pair of Queens)Dealer: Etomic wins the pot (100)Alan Boston: IVey is the best playerDealer: Hand #438909960Alan Boston: all around

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew Juanda when he was at OSU in Stillwater, OK. He was very quiet at the time, much because english was not his first language. Many people thought he was arrogant because of this. Once you got him to talk to you he was a good guy. I can see how some may see him as being arrogant due to this. However, I will guarantee you that the people that know him enjoy being around him.EStormOk

Who is Alan Boston btw? I don't know anything about him.I was on his right for a while in the 200K yesterday, seemed in a pretty foul/angry mood then too. I wonder if the guy is ever happy? :-)
He's known for sports betting and his poker play. He was a good friend of Stu Unger.Alan Boston also isn't what I'd call stable. I've only seen him once, but his personality makes Mike Matusow look like Allen Cunningham. He's nuts and used to be (and maybe still is) a huge coke head.I wouldn't take him too seriously.

Alan Boston is hilarious. He's not your typical pro, in that he doesnt really consider himself one. He has a job, i think. Alan Boston has been around poker for many, many years. He used to be very good friends with Stu Ungar, and I've heard him talk about the days when they used to do coke together. That's all I really know about Alan Boston.

Who is Alan Boston btw? I don't know anything about him.I was on his right for a while in the 200K yesterday, seemed in a pretty foul/angry mood then too. I wonder if the guy is ever happy? :-)
He's known for sports betting and his poker play. He was a good friend of Stu Unger.Alan Boston also isn't what I'd call stable. I've only seen him once, but his personality makes Mike Matusow look like Allen Cunningham. He's nuts and used to be (and maybe still is) a huge coke head.I wouldn't take him too seriously.
Was at his table last year at the Bellagio event....$1,500 buy in event.Nice enough guy. Busted out in like 15 minutes.Would agree with all of the above. I believe there is a book about sports gambling written by an ESPN guy that talks about his college basketball gambling big time.
Was at his table last year at the Bellagio event....$1,500 buy in event.Nice enough guy. Busted out in like 15 minutes.Would agree with all of the above. I believe there is a book about sports gambling written by an ESPN guy that talks about his college basketball gambling big time.
The book is called "The Odds". Ironic thing is that my brother-in-law is one of the guys profiled in that book.
He sounds like a hater to me. I wonder if he is the same Alan boston that got his ass kicked a while back. I know there was a sports caping expert by that name was attacked by 2 guys on his way to do a radio show.

Well he's from Boston, so hes probably another tight-a$$, kennedy-loving, freedom-hating, army-bashing, "but Clinton wasnt impeached" nutty liberal....so we can forgive him right?boy I cant wait to see what comes from this, should be some interesting reading for when I get back from class.

Well he's from Boston, so hes probably another tight-a$$, kennedy-loving, freedom-hating, army-bashing, "but Clinton wasnt impeached" nutty liberal....so we can forgive him right?boy I cant wait to see what comes from this, should be some interesting reading for when I get back from class.
So, you know his politics and views because of his last name, huh ?You are quite the stupid ass.
The book is called "The Odds". Ironic thing is that my brother-in-law is one of the guys profiled in that book.
I read the book a couple of years ago but like a butthead, left it on an airplane.I remember there was a kid from Indiana that went out to LV to "claim his fortune sports betting". That him?
Who is Alan Boston btw?  I don't know anything about him.I was on his right for a while in the 200K yesterday, seemed in a pretty foul/angry mood then too.  I wonder if the guy is ever happy? :-)
I read the book a couple of years ago but like a butthead, left it on an airplane.I remember there was a kid from Indiana that went out to LV to "claim his fortune sports betting". That him?
Yea thats him. He actually works as a manager in the Bellagio Sports book now. So much for his fortune.... :roll:
Yea thats him. He actually works as a manager in the Bellagio Sports book now. So much for his fortune.
At least he landed on this feet and didn't bust out...hopefully.I may be out there again this April.I'll PM you if I go.

Whatever, the guy sounds like an asshat to me. Most people who have the ability to make money like this tend to be arrogant. Just an observation. I bet Juanda kicked his sorry little Yankee butt recently, leaving Alan Boston a bitter, used up pos.

I played with Alan Boston at a couple of tournaments and, man, he is one crazy dude (appearance and personality). Certainly, uhhhh, distinct looking. Actually, the first time I saw him I thought maybe there was something seriously wrong with him (he was talking to his dad and thought maybe he was special). I'm assuming this is a result of the drug years and/or some eye operations. He definitely has some game, though, from the little I played with him.. His dad (at least assuming it is his dad as he looked like an older clone and they chat all the time) is a regular also. Sat beside him in the $5k stud event at the WSOP. Solid 'rock' style of play. Quite a nice man also, but much quieter. Certainly doesn't like to lose a hand and doesn't seem to like younger players.. fairly typical of the long-term LV'ers from what I've seen.. and I don't really blame them since I find I get annoyed with all the sunglass-wearing 21 Y/O's in LV now and I am only 29! LOL.Just realized how little value this post added, but what the hell, it is now easier to hit submit than erase this. I'm sure I had a point before I started typing this, but it's really early.