feb 13 "blog update"

Hey Daniel,Was wondering what happened to you. I thought you just disappeared off the face of the earth or something. I knew you were busy, just not THAT busy. Hope you don't die from exhaustion. :club: j/kWell, don't forgot about the wifey for St. V-Day tomorrow.Glad to see you haven't forgotten about us.--Patrick

Hey Daniel,Was wondering what happened to you. I thought you just disappeared off the face of the earth or something. I knew you were busy, just not THAT busy. Hope you don't die from exhaustion. :club: j/kWell, don't forgot about the wifey for St. V-Day tomorrow.Glad to see you haven't forgotten about us.--Patrick
Sucks being Daniel....(sw)
Sucks being Daniel....(sw)
ok, so it was a push.

He just stopped by and didn't spend anytime at Loose Moose in Toronto. All the diehard poker players were there!!! I guess whne your on the go, you go!!I'd like to hear his clubbing experience in Tdot!!! LOL