Congratulations to Loismustdi10 who won Seat 2 of the Protege contest and will be invited to the Protege Live Final Table that will take place in April 2006. The Top 10 all will receive a FCP Chip Set. Thank you to everybody who took part and good luck Loismustdi10. 1 Loismustdi10 2 BlueCobalt 3 Custom36 4 Orion071 5 dscoot 6 _Thumper99 7 Nikki_N 8 HoosierAlum0 9 RickerFCP 10 CieloAzor0

• 1 month later...
What's the news on the FCP chip sets (for those who chose to wait)? I don't remember when they were supposed to come in, but my internal clock tells me it was around nowish.
I believe they are still in shipping to our wharehouse but if you PM FCP Info2 here at the forum Matt can better answer your question.
It looks like April 22nd is when they will be available. There were some issues with getting the color and graphic right.
That's the response I got.
What's the news on the FCP chip sets (for those who chose to wait)? I don't remember when they were supposed to come in, but my internal clock tells me it was around nowish.
Production took a little longer than expected. The chip sets should be available the third week of April.
  • 4 weeks later...
Any news?
I still haven't heard abotu when the chipsets are supposed to be sent. They were supposd to be done by the end of april. I'm not complaining you understand, but you know, we've all been patiently waiting for 'em
I still haven't heard abotu when the chipsets are supposed to be sent. They were supposd to be done by the end of april. I'm not complaining you understand, but you know, we've all been patiently waiting for 'em
Matt the FCP Store Manager who is the person who will ship your chip sets has posted in some other threads that the FCP chip sets should be in our warehouse around the middle of May and then will be sent out.You can PM him here at the forum, he uses FCP Info2.
Matt the FCP Store Manager who is the person who will ship your chip sets has posted in some other threads that the FCP chip sets should be in our warehouse around the middle of May and then will be sent out.You can PM him here at the forum, he uses FCP Info2.
Thank you kindly sir.
  • 3 weeks later...