i don't normally do this but....

well I lost a bit when I called her pot size river bet when she had flush, I had straight. She had been bluffing river all game, and I had to look her up, dont mind that call.Then I had AK2J suited against her AA47. No way in hell Im getting away from that one heads up. Not much I can do...sh.it happens.

$1413. Im actually not upset at all, I wouldnt have played any hand differently. There is no way im not repotting it pf with A2KJsuited against that maniac when heads up. Just unlukcy that she had AAxx and she hit for 3/4s. That was the hand that crippled me. Also didnt help when I got the rest of my stack in with KJ34 against her J478 and got scooped.

well nice job man. I'll be home in about 1.5 hours. Is there a garuntee on Tilt around 5:30 your time?

well nice job man. I'll be home in about 1.5 hours. Is there a garuntee on Tilt around 5:30 your time?
There are guarantees at 5:00, 7:00 and 9:00 central time. I can't play any tonight though because I need to spend quality time with the girlfriend. On Wednesday Ill probably play all 3.

I'm not really sure that it was a she though.I'm thinking it was a guy playing on either a girls account, or probably just put female when he signed up, because he seems to be a douche like that.I can't imagine a girl actually being that rude.

There are guarantees at 5:00, 7:00 and 9:00 central time. I can't play any tonight though because I need to spend quality time with the girlfriend. On Wednesday Ill probably play all 3.
Cool, I thought you "took care" of the quality time over the weekend. :wink: ill try to make plans for the 5:00 on Wednesday with ya. only have to work til 12:30ish (2:30 for you). gives me plenty of time to play that.
I'm not really sure that it was a she though.I'm thinking it was a guy playing on either a girls account, or probably just put female when he signed up, because he seems to be a douche like that.I can't imagine a girl actually being that rude.
remind me to introduce you to three of my exes sometime. :-) well done, hoosier. i wish i could have seen it--i haven't played a plo/8 tourney in a while, and was thinking of getting back into them. the party ones are soft?

Checky I know he's done well on the Tilt ones too. I'd imagine either one of them are fairly soft, and as you know Tilt's tourney structure is better.Where have you been playing these days, havent seen you on UB in forever.

remind me to introduce you to three of my exes sometime. :-) well done, hoosier. i wish i could have seen it--i haven't played a plo/8 tourney in a while, and was thinking of getting back into them. the party ones are soft?
The Party PLO8 tourneys are SUPER soft. It is real easy to accumulate a big stack in the beginning because half of the field just donates their chips basically drawing dead. Its very easy to freeroll these people.This was the first time Ive played the $30+3 rebuy, and the field was a little tougher than the usual $20+2, but nothing spectacular.I only play 1 a day though, because there is just too much money to be made at the 10/20 15/30 O8 cash games. Those are real nice.
Checky I know he's done well on the Tilt ones too. I'd imagine either one of them are fairly soft, and as you know Tilt's tourney structure is better.Where have you been playing these days, havent seen you on UB in forever.
The only problem with the Tilt O8 tourneys are that they dont get enough entrants to really make the prize pool worth your time.
thx cody and hoosier.as for me, i've been playing strictly 15/30 and 25/50 full ring on pr/bob/fcp lately, since i got my rakeback rate via betonbet up to 40%. i may still have a couple hundred on UB, but i'm "saving it" for big tournaments, for which i haven't had time in ages.
makes up for our donkish performance in the 3.5k how i blew off that many chips ill never know. good cash hoos, now update your damn blog.
Hey I dont know if you watched, but I was bubble boy in that 3.5k tourney. 18 paid I busted 19th...oops. The $1400 from this afternoon made up for it though. :wink: