mods need to ban: longshanks,shakezuma,kangaroo,...

Ban Longshanks, ShakeZuma, Kangaroo, profxavier9,arerad, No_Neck, and The Bwaves.Everyone that is flaming everyone. You guys do nothing but stir up trouble. You guys have to be 20 years or younger. There is no way you are older than 20. You all act too stupid and childish. You probably get a weekly allowance from mommy and spend it on poker tourneys and books and bubble gum.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ban Longshanks, ShakeZuma, Kangaroo, profxavier9,arerad, No_Neck, and The Bwaves.Everyone that is flaming everyone. You guys do nothing but stir up trouble. You guys have to be 20 years or younger. There is no way you are older than 20. You all act too stupid and childish. You probably get a weekly allowance from mommy and spend it on poker tourneys and books and bubble gum.
Dude, you need a blowjob. Badly.Seriously, you're off the deep end. Go relieve your sexual tension. Hell, go relieve any kind of tension.
Go fuk yourself. and open your mind to the art of flaming...and if you want...I'll open it for you with a pick axe.
You must cry a lot.Seriously, I've never seen someone so sensitive before in my life. Over internet flaming no less.It'll be OK.
Do you cry everytime you flop Broadway now?
hey, redpill....how about you go out and exercise to ease some of the stress..I heard you weigh 355 pounds..so you could probably stand to lose a little weight, fatass.
You must cry a lot.Seriously, I've never seen someone so sensitive before in my life. Over internet flaming no less.It'll be OK.
Do you cry everytime you flop Broadway now?
:twisted:
awwww... my first ban request.I've come a long way.
You sir, are the balls
Yes, you have my friend. You could be the new Teneight. Wouldnt that be an honor. :club:
Yes, you have my friend. You could be the new Teneight. Wouldnt that be an honor. :club:
You should be banned just for saying that.Just kidding. I don't think anyone could be a new teneight. At least I hope not.
Does anyone else see the irony of the 30 year old who still lives with his mom calling people out for getting an allowance?
Ban Longshanks, ShakeZuma, Kangaroo, profxavier9,arerad, No_Neck , and The Bwaves.Everyone that is flaming everyone. You guys do nothing but stir up trouble. You guys have to be 20 years or younger. There is no way you are older than 20. You all act too stupid and childish. You probably get a weekly allowance from mommy and spend it on poker tourneys and books and bubble gum.
yeah me too, I guess I am just a real bad ass.I am just trying to save Redpill some money, someday when he is 56 and still living with his mom, he will say "I wish I listened to No_Neck"
Ban Longshanks, ShakeZuma, Kangaroo, profxavier9,arerad, No_Neck , and The Bwaves.Everyone that is flaming everyone. You guys do nothing but stir up trouble. You guys have to be 20 years or younger. There is no way you are older than 20. You all act too stupid and childish. You probably get a weekly allowance from mommy and spend it on poker tourneys and books and bubble gum.
yeah me too, I guess I am just a real bad ass.I am just trying to save Redpill some money, someday when he is 56 and still living with his mom, he will say "I wish I listened to No_Neck"
I'm up to 8. You guys have a long way to go.