PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (6-max 6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is UTG with [9h], [9c]. Hero raises, CO calls, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.Flop: (20 SB) [6h], [Tc], [7h] (5 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets, CO calls, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.Turn: (12.50 BB) [3c] (5 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets, CO calls, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls.River: (16.50 BB) [4d] (4 players)BB checks, Hero bets, CO folds, Button folds, BB calls.Final Pot: 18.50 BBResults in white below: BB has Ac Ks (high card, ace). Hero has 9h 9c (one pair, nines). Outcome: Hero wins 18.50 BB.

Take out results.Your cap preflop sucks. On a safe flop you want the bb to bet out so you can raise and charge the field 2 cold. All you're doing by capping is bloating the pot.But yea shown no aggression I bet it all the way. You'll often be behind some passively played higher pp or 10x, but it still has better value then check calling.

I agree cap pf sux. Could be worse though. At this loose of a table it can't be too bad.I think i wait for a good turn to raise, since the pot is so big lots of hands are calling 2 cold on the flop. But then again he may not bet missed high cards again on the turn, so, depends on my reads on villain.

6-max table a cap with 99's sucks with position?I'm aiming to take control of the hand right now by capping and forcing out the other 3 limpers and playing my position to my advantage against the 3-bet that I just isolated.Not good with so many limpers in?

I don't play 6 max much (and I always miss it when the hands are 6 max on here) but what do you think he 3-bets with after a UTG raise and several cold callers? AK, AQs, and big pairs. I think anyway. Which means you're usually trying to isolate yourself against a bigger pair. but I don't play 6 max much so maybe he 3-bets with much more even with 2 cold callers. Also, 2 already cold called, what makes you think they're folding for 2 more? bad place to try and isolate IMO.

I don't play 6 max much (and I always miss it when the hands are 6 max on here) but what do you think he 3-bets with after a UTG raise and several cold callers? AK, AQs, and big pairs. I think anyway. Which means you're usually trying to isolate yourself against a bigger pair. but I don't play 6 max much so maybe he 3-bets with much more even with 2 cold callers.  Also, 2 already cold called, what makes you think they're folding for 2 more? bad place to try and isolate IMO.
The canonical 2+2 6-max PF chart doesn't show BB but from B their 3-bet range is: 77-AA, A9s-AKs, AJ-AK, KJs-KQs, KQ. In my experience most 6-max players will 3-bet LESS than that but some super agg players will bet more.I don't play a lot of 6-max but I don't hate the PF cap except for the fact that 2 have cold called. At low limits most anyone that'll call 2 with a hand will call 2 more back.I think the better line here is to call the 3-bet PF and hope BB leads this flop which we can then raise. Smaller pot and facing the field with 2 here is much more likely to get the folds we want.

you have equity if you go to SD with everyone.Problem is, they can fold, but won't when they pair an over card, or hit a gut shot, they now have odds to draw to.Your preflop edge is not high enough to collect 1 SB from each player, while sacrificing a bigger edge on later streets.One more player, and you can raise for set value, equity, maybe!it doesn't suck to cap, just real light.Rise, you 3-bet with AQ off from in Full ring after a Button Raise and two limpers, it's similar to this. Although you were OOP vs Raiser, and had a better chnce of ending up HU.

Yeah I agree, I agree. I wouldn't cap there every single time, that is for sure. With so many limpers in I was just hoping I might be able to push a few of those hands out and they wouldn't live up to their title of "Fish" by cold calling two more against a 3 bet and a cap.Heh... Gotta love them fish.

Guest Zach6668
Yeah I agree, I agree. I wouldn't cap there every single time, that is for sure. With so many limpers in I was just hoping I might be able to push a few of those hands out and they wouldn't live up to their title of "Fish" by cold calling two more against a 3 bet and a cap.Heh... Gotta love them fish.
Ummm... if they called 2 cold in the first place... why the crap do you think they will fold for 2 more?With a hand like 99, call 3-bet, raise the flop if there is no A or K, or a couple broadway cards, and face the donks with two cold again.- Zach

Nope, they're just thinkin "man, i just want to see a flop with my 4 5 offsuit, why do these people have to be assholes and keep raising, god I guess I have to call 2 more bets. Atleast this isn't no limit."

Guest Zach6668
Nope, they're just thinkin "man, i just want to see a flop with my 4 5 offsuit, why do these people have to be assholes and keep raising, god I guess I have to call 2 more bets. Atleast this isn't no limit."
Ding ding ding... we have a winner!