vegas home games....

so me and another fcp'er rbakkenn2504 just moved out to vegas. So far it's been real sweet but i'm looking for some home games. If anyone knows of some feel free to respond or shoot me a pm. Mike***apparently rbakken2504 was still logged in, this is fmlycar posting***

• 4 weeks later...
so me and another fcp'er rbakkenn2504 just moved out to vegas. So far it's been real sweet but i'm looking for some home games. If anyone knows of some feel free to respond or shoot me a pm. Mike***apparently rbakken2504 was still logged in, this is fmlycar posting***
HAVE YOU GONE MAD!?

I normally run a $20 tourney every saturday night. We use myspace for the event information and stuff like that.If you're interested, email me @ mike@zarx.net or go to the myspace page we created for the tourneys, http://www.myspace.com/cardroomWe normally have 10 or so players that like to get down on some hold'em.*edit*I live in Vegas, off of Sahara and Maryland Parkway, 5 minutes from both the 15 and the 95. Pretty quick for anyone to get to from almost anywhere in town. :club: