any update on beal vs the corp

Anyone have info on this weekend???? Not drivel, but info from the Wynn..
Thursday and Friday I blacked out, no info as to what happened. Saturday I went to Kilroy's, talked to a girl for a while (which cramped my drinking) then brought her home. Overall I'd give the weekend a 9.
Thursday and Friday I blacked out, no info as to what happened. Saturday I went to Kilroy's, talked to a girl for a while (which cramped my drinking) then brought her home. Overall I'd give the weekend a 9.
This would be the definition of Drivel....sure is tough posting with 17 and 18 year olds..
This would be the definition of Drivel....sure is tough posting with 17 and 18 year olds..
I thought starting a thread when there's roughly 10 others on the same topic was the definition of drivel. Damn Webster's, gonna have to buy a new dictionary.
I laughed :club:
I laughed :club:
Me2 :-)