i'm out...tried to steal a blind, with Jack Ten sooooooooooted, flopped a 4 card flush draw and missed it..shortstacked...push with ace jack, guy calls with ace ten and a ten flops. gg me.that was fun.lagging so hard i missed 3 hands on 3 different tables cuz the screens wouldn't load..wtf is up with ps today?shawn...

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in - this is going to be a crazy prize pool with so many entrants. I think the turnout has definitely been increased by all the 10 dollar double shootout sats that they're running.
partypoker is huge today too, likely because of the snow paralyzing much of the northeast
Gotta think it has something to do with no football on for the first time in months too.
I'm in - this is going to be a crazy prize pool with so many entrants. I think the turnout has definitely been increased by all the 10 dollar double shootout sats that they're running.
partypoker is huge today too, likely because of the snow paralyzing much of the northeast
Gotta think it has something to do with no football on for the first time in months too.
pro bowl baybee!
1540 at break, had a rough hand with queens.First prize guess: 209228
Good Luck!!!Quick question, isn't there usually a cap on the blinds? Did they raise that for this turnout?If not, are we looking at a final table that could take a lot longer than usual?

the buy-in is 215!?someone loan a poor man $5...i will love whoever does forevermy name is Rah Graff on Pokerstars. if anyone feels like staking, i'm right here. you'll make a profit.

the buy-in is 215!?someone loan a poor man $5...i will love whoever does forevermy name is Rah Graff on Pokerstars.  if anyone feels like staking, i'm right here. you'll make a profit.
started 2 hours ago, youre a bit late
the buy-in is 215!?someone loan a poor man $5...i will love whoever does forevermy name is Rah Graff on Pokerstars.  if anyone feels like staking, i'm right here. you'll make a profit.
Well, I only have .03 cents on my account, I wasn't trying to get into the $200. I was just hoping to get a little thing going on Pokerstars again, and I can't deposit b/c the my bank doesn't allow it for my credit card. So my hobo ass came here.
well, i only have .03 cents on my account, i wasn't trying to get into the $200. i was just hoping to get a little thing going on Pokerstars again, and I can't deposit b/c the my bank doesn't allow it for my credit card.
Thats the same thing with my bank except its for Full Tilt and UB. Do you know why that is?
well, i only have .03 cents on my account, i wasn't trying to get into the $200. i was just hoping to get a little thing going on Pokerstars again, and I can't deposit b/c the my bank doesn't allow it for my credit card.
Thats the same thing with my bank except its for Full Tilt and UB. Do you know why that is?
not really. i could look it up, but that would require work.
not really. i could look it up, but that would require work.
Same here but seeing how lazy I am, thats not going to happen.