Stoping playing until its legal.One illegal act does not justify another immoral one.
Mike is now 18, John is 17..both parents of both know abou their son's hobby and approve, as they are both winning.
So if their hobby was sleeping with hookers off the street and they have avoided catching an STD until now, would their parents approve of that hobby as well?
So the Bush Administration gets their logic from you???? Good to know.
And that sure makes a lot of sense. Try explaining the statement, im being serious, not being nasty.
Um, you equated his parents approving of them winning at poker to his parents approving of him having unprotected sex with hookers off the street.which makes about as much sense as on 9/11 Osama Bin Laden led an attack on American soil....so lets go get that Saddam Hussein censored.I take it back. They make more sense than you.
im so glad that you realized it was a joke just as much as everyone else. if you took it that seriously, then you need to lightn up a bit
excitebike.gif
Sorry this is completely off topic... but that game was the best Nintendo game ever.... Contra being a close second..UP DOWN UP DOWN L R L R B A B A start... When I was a kid that was exciting.. now its lets try to make thousands of dollars playing poker... where did the good days go?

mike tyson's punchout = best. video. game. ever.If they swapped 15% of each other he owes the 15%. The past doesn't matter, the agreement was 15%. This dude is shady and after getting your 15% you should no longer talk to him anymore.

Stoping playing until its legal.One illegal act does not justify another immoral one.
thats the problem with poker..you got kids playing and they all suck ass.....to your question same thing happened to me and my friend as far as a split and he lost it all before he payed me...So next time we just called it even.

the real question is, on ub.. if he clicks neteller, he has to click yes i want to withdraw through neteller at least twice.. so hes a donk and its his fault. he should be in debt to donk #2 for the money

excitebike.gif
Sorry this is completely off topic... but that game was the best Nintendo game ever.... Contra being a close second..UP DOWN UP DOWN L R L R B A B A start... When I was a kid that was exciting.. now its lets try to make thousands of dollars playing poker... where did the good days go?
I'd have to side with Mike Tyson's Punch Out as well for best game. Although Excite Bike did have its perks. I love the PowerGlove, it's so bad.
When he clicked NEtteller, Neteller allererted UB, and UB locked his account, costing Mike $1,000 and John about $1,500.
Mike and John should have discussed this situation right away once this happened and figured out potential means to pay back the money if it was still going to bother Mike in the future.After winning the $2800, Mike should never backstab John in this given situation, and doing so would be far worse than what John did.Overall, I just think it's horrible how much money can screw up people's relationships.
Mike is now 18, John is 17..both parents of both know abou their son's hobby and approve, as they are both winning.
So if their hobby was sleeping with hookers off the street and they have avoided catching an STD until now, would their parents approve of that hobby as well?
I was going to say stealing cars for a profit without getting caught, but I think I like yours better.
I own atm home gameso'doyle rules
Ok this is a true sequence that happened between two players, we will call John and Mike...John and Mike are both 16 years old and enjoy online poker. They both have Firepay accounts set up which allow them to deposit and withdraw funds to and from various online poker sites.They often split MTTs and this day was no different as Mike went to John's house after school. They split a MTT on Ultimate Bet. They ended up winning the tournament for a first place of ~$2000. When John attempted to cash out Mike's $1,000, he accidentally clicked Netteller instead of Firepay. John had previously attempted to use Netteller, however they were aware that he was underage. When he clicked NEtteller, Neteller allererted UB, and UB locked his account, costing Mike $1,000 and John about $1,500.Mike was obviously dissapointed, but was still friends with John although he never truly forgave him. They split many more tournies without any conflicts until the current; about a year. This particular tournament, Mike and John decided to trade 15% of each other-if either cashed they would give 15% of their winnings to the other. Mike ended up winning $2,800 in this particular tournament. After consideration he was not sure whether he should give John $420, or just call it even after the $1,000 John cost him about a year earlier.What should Mike do in this sequence?
which one are you?if you're Mike, you're a jerk, pay him the moneyif you're John, never talk to Mike again. He's not your friend, he's an a-hole.
Ok this is a true sequence that happened between two players, we will call John and Mike...John and Mike are both 16 years old and enjoy online poker. They both have Firepay accounts set up which allow them to deposit and withdraw funds to and from various online poker sites.They often split MTTs and this day was no different as Mike went to John's house after school. They split a MTT on Ultimate Bet. They ended up winning the tournament for a first place of ~$2000. When John attempted to cash out Mike's $1,000, he accidentally clicked Netteller instead of Firepay. John had previously attempted to use Netteller, however they were aware that he was underage. When he clicked NEtteller, Neteller allererted UB, and UB locked his account, costing Mike $1,000 and John about $1,500.Mike was obviously dissapointed, but was still friends with John although he never truly forgave him. They split many more tournies without any conflicts until the current; about a year. This particular tournament, Mike and John decided to trade 15% of each other-if either cashed they would give 15% of their winnings to the other. Mike ended up winning $2,800 in this particular tournament. After consideration he was not sure whether he should give John $420, or just call it even after the $1,000 John cost him about a year earlier.What should Mike do in this sequence?
which one are you?if you're Mike, you're a jerk, pay him the moneyif you're John, never talk to Mike again. He's not your friend, he's an a-hole.
Exactly !

I don't know why the OP needed to ask this?? I'm not going to lie this might be the worst thread ever and usually I don't waste my time reading all the responses like I did this time.However I feel like I should responde. Is there a right answer? You either pay him the 420 or you dont.. You could always pay him the 420 and ask to break the deal if you no longer agree to the conditions.