poker stars banned my chat for one month

If you want Redpill to be able to chat on poker stars, please e-mail support.   My username is red999 on there.    I got into an argument with someone and someone told on me and now I can't chat.    Help.
a)What did you say? B) Why would I care whether you can chat or not, let alone "want" you to enough that Id send an email?c) how about we all boycott stars in solidarity?

Don't be such a jackass and treat people a little more civil and you wouldn't have this problem. Why is it that some of you morons think it okay to just act like jerk-offs on the 'Net? You wouldn't act like this face-to-face. And the most hilarious part is how desperately you want that chat back. I'm certain you got what you deserved.

If you want Redpill to be able to chat on poker stars, please e-mail support.   My username is red999 on there.    I got into an argument with someone and someone told on me and now I can't chat.    Help.
I almost feel bad for you....hehe, but I dont.
I want you to get your chat reinstated. Unintentional comedy like this only comes around every so often, and you need to grab that b*tch and ride 'er 'til she quits.
Really, well you could post a picture of your manhood on here and we can all have a good laugh.
I want you to get your chat reinstated. Unintentional comedy like this only comes around every so often, and you need to grab that b*tch and ride 'er 'til she quits.
Really, well you could post a picture of your manhood on here and we can all have a good laugh.
this from the guy asking to have other similar threads moved to off-topic. you're either schizophrenic or retarded.
this from the guy asking to have other similar threads moved to off-topic. you're either schizophrenic or retarded.
well as long as its here, ill post my thoughts
thanks for clarifying: you're retarded.
wow, that comeback was almost as funny as the first time you said it, keep trying though
wow, that comeback was almost as funny as the first time you said it, keep trying though
no. i was undecided the firs time around. your lack of intellect made me realize what's going on. there's no need to try with you. good day, sir.