pstars 10+1 deepstack

I've won one showdown this entire tourney..and 3 small uncontested pots. How do I still have chips!??!?
I don't want to hear it. I am 2/9 at showdown, and this doesn't include the folds you are seeing above.I have had AQ run into AK 4 times so far, flopped the ace 2 of those times.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've won one showdown this entire tourney..and 3 small uncontested pots. How do I still have chips!??!?
I don't want to hear it. I am 2/9 at showdown, and this doesn't include the folds you are seeing above.I have had AQ run into AK 4 times so far, flopped the ace 2 of those times.
oh, I'm not crying or complaining, just commenting. I haven't gotten real unlucky, just relatively little in terms of cards. I'd rather sit with no cards than battle with second-best cards.

2nd break, 22k. Went pretty card dead except caught a 68 bluffer with the Krablar and rivered a 3 for overkill. Longest I have lasted, but making a concerted effort today. Maybe the steroids are helping!!!

uh oh.......somebody's making a move.....25K for KowboyKoopwon a giant pot with AQ on a board of K Q Q J A (suits irrelevant)got called by two people all the way with K T and 8 T.
That made me chuckle.GL.
uh oh.......somebody's making a move.....25K for KowboyKoopwon a giant pot with AQ on a board of K Q Q J A (suits irrelevant)got called by two people all the way with K T and 8 T.
That made me chuckle.GL.
I smiled.Just lost5K on a flop of 6c Qc Kh...villian had Ac Kc, I had KQ...river club. Still have 20K though.

im done good luck gator it was a pretty one too, PokerStars Game #3938169134: Tournament #19225081, Hold'em No Limit - Level IX (300/600) - 2006/02/11 - 16:27:42 (ET)Table '19225081 170' Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 1: HTOWNTILT (20419 in chips) Seat 2: MrPristine (5534 in chips) Seat 3: JAMESON GOLD (10572 in chips) Seat 4: tomali (16210 in chips) Seat 5: melker (22350 in chips) Seat 6: Russell99 (7115 in chips) Seat 7: Jlacroix19 (6409 in chips) Seat 8: Oi Frango (26145 in chips) Seat 9: jenniduke (80356 in chips) HTOWNTILT: posts the ante 50MrPristine: posts the ante 50JAMESON GOLD: posts the ante 50tomali: posts the ante 50melker: posts the ante 50Russell99: posts the ante 50Jlacroix19: posts the ante 50Oi Frango: posts the ante 50jenniduke: posts the ante 50HTOWNTILT: posts small blind 300MrPristine: posts big blind 600*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to MrPristine [Kc As]JAMESON GOLD: folds tomali: folds melker: folds Russell99: folds Jlacroix19: folds Oi Frango: folds jenniduke: calls 600HTOWNTILT: calls 300MrPristine: raises 4884 to 5484 and is all-injenniduke: calls 4884HTOWNTILT: folds *** FLOP *** [3d 2c 4s]*** TURN *** [3d 2c 4s] [6s]*** RIVER *** [3d 2c 4s 6s] [Qd]*** SHOW DOWN ***MrPristine: shows [Kc As] (high card Ace)jenniduke: shows [6h Kh] (a pair of Sixes)jenniduke collected 12018 from pot