I’m usually folding out at this point, unless I have good reads on the villains.9 handed and a multi-way pot on the flop with a cap pre-flop at the .50/1 level, you can bet you’re ass some one has an ace here an overwhelming percentage of the time.That being said if in the rare case I’m not folding this flop I’m not betting either. You’re WA/WB at this point. You are either going to bet into a hand you are way behind or scare off a hand you are way ahead of.Let the hands you are ahead of do the betting for you so you get the most value from them and let the hands you are behind bet so you loose the least when you are behind.

I think it's worth one more bet (via raising) to try and fold KK,QQ. Folding MP behind you also improves your winning chances, and the pot is getting pretty big.I've played in sessions where I have had opponents pull this pre-flop line and then bet/fold when an ace pops up, so of course it's opponent dependant.I'd raise the flop, bet the turn, and then take a free showdown. If MP calls the flop, I'm done with the hand. If I get donked into, I'm also done.

I kinda agree with alpha right now...I dont mind tossing out a raise and folding to a 3 bet...I also agree that nobody wants to fold at that level so it can be hard to bluff somebody with any pkt pair...ive seen people do this same thing with pkt 9s

I just don't think you're gaining much fold equity by raising here 99% of the time. Ace anything and any higher pp is going to call you down at the .50/1 level.I'm all for playing aggressive. I'm LA/A on PT. But most of the time you are just raising into a better hand that isn't going to fold and going to scare away worse hands that would continue to bet for you.

Im calling one and folding the turn UI if he bets again.With implied odds, assuming our jack is clean (ie: he doesnt have AA specifically), we're getting nearly enough to peel with implied odds.But more importantly, we also benefit in that, if he doesnt have an ace, there's a good chance that he slows down at this point, and it costs us less to find out.