*****random cool/funny stuff from teneight*****

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks didnt mean to start trouble was just wondering..
No trouble at all man, it's cool!

question for anyone who can answer...is kowboykoop a kid?cause never seen anyone so happy to relive the past and revel like a little punk azz brat kid.. that is spoiled by being michael jacksons biatch boy and bed side toy...

question for anyone who can answer...is kowboykoop a kid?cause never seen anyone so happy to relive the past and revel like a little punk azz brat kid.. that is spoiled by being michael jacksons biatch boy and bed side toy...
You're right, I love bringing up how teneight was always trying to start sh*t with me and get me banned........

wow i really wished you didnt admit i was right now i will never see you the same way again...hope no michael jackson music comes on the radio today cause that will make me laugh so much... :club::D:D

Typing this whole paragraph like a 3rd grader is petty much the definition of irony.
  • 9 months later...