played this badly, where?

I know I played this badly. Im thinking I should have reraised all in on flop, let me know where this hand got away from me...PokerStars Game #3933055202: Hold'em No Limit ($0.10/$0.25) - 2006/02/11 - 02:51:44 (ET)Table 'Nezarka' Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: capaneo ($19.05 in chips) Seat 2: turee77 ($24 in chips) Seat 3: Gix3r ($26.85 in chips) Seat 4: cd111 ($8.55 in chips) Seat 5: chrozzo ($49.95 in chips) Seat 6: blaaaaaaaahh ($32.70 in chips) Seat 7: CmonVernO ($11.50 in chips) Seat 8: Beldar69 ($92.70 in chips) Seat 9: Drech ($51.75 in chips) turee77: posts small blind $0.10Gix3r: posts big blind $0.25*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to chrozzo [As Ah]cd111: folds chrozzo: raises $0.50 to $0.75Beldar69 said, "Drech, IL?"blaaaaaaaahh: folds CmonVernO: folds Beldar69: folds Drech: calls $0.75capaneo: folds turee77: calls $0.65Drech said, "NY"Gix3r: folds *** FLOP *** [6d Td 6s]turee77: checks chrozzo: bets $1.75Drech: folds turee77: raises $9 to $10.75Beldar69 said, "ok"Drech said, "you?"Beldar69 said, "IL"Beldar69 said, "near Chicago"Drech said, "I see. I'm about 8-10 hrs from ya"chrozzo: calls $9*** TURN *** [6d Td 6s] [Th]turee77: bets $12.50 and is all-inBeldar69 said, "wheeee"Beldar69 said, "fh anyone?"Beldar69 said, "chro u know he's got the 6"chrozzo said, "crap"chrozzo said, "AA"Beldar69 said, "all in if you got the T"chrozzo: folds Beldar69 said, "yikes"turee77 collected $22.85 from potturee77: shows [2h Js] (two pair, Tens and Sixes)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $24 | Rake $1.15 Board [6d Td 6s Th]Seat 1: capaneo (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: turee77 (small blind) collected ($22.85)Seat 3: Gix3r (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: cd111 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: chrozzo folded on the TurnSeat 6: blaaaaaaaahh folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: CmonVernO folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: Beldar69 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: Drech folded on the Flop

I agree, you have to push on the flop unless villain is a real tight post flop. I always come back to he fact that I think people who see standard preflop raisers raise, automatically think AK. He C/R you here as a bluff and holding the ten thinking he's ahead. I fold the turn. I think he had something like 10j here.

Push the flop. He won't have a six or tens full often enough on the flop to hurt you. The oversized raise indicates that he thinks you missed and he's trying to take it down, whether its with a T or even a hand like 88. Also, I probably raise to at least 1.o0 preflop with your hand, so your raising close to the pot size.

This is one of those situations that your decision is on the flop. I always see a ton of people facing a raise on the flop, just call with a strong hand and then evaluate on the turn, but thats usually not the right way to go.You need to either push the flop or fold. Without any reads on the specific player, just going by the betting through the whole hand, then this is certainly a push, you are ahead of too many of his possible hands. However, if you have stats or a read on the villian, and say his postflop aggression really small, or you have him read as a complete calling station, never pushes without the nuts, then you can fold on this flop.But i'd say most the time, you are pushing this flop, if its good enough to call, its good enough to push here, and dont worry about losing him, he's pretty much priced into a call. (even though with results I guess we see he's not, b ut from the action on the flop and how much he only has left, it would appear to be that way)*oh also, I see in the chat that you have those morons that are talking during a hand. I wish someday everyone would know the rules about correct table talk and inappropriate table talk...

This is one of those situations that your decision is on the flop.  I always see a ton of people facing a raise on the flop, just call with a strong hand and then evaluate on the turn, but thats usually not the right way to go.You need to either push the flop or fold.  Without any reads on the specific player, just going by the betting through the whole hand, then this is certainly a push, you are ahead of too many of his possible hands.  However, if you have stats or a read on the villian, and say his postflop aggression really small, or you have him read as a complete calling station, never pushes without the nuts, then you can fold on this flop.But i'd say most the time, you are pushing this flop, if its good enough to call, its good enough to push here, and dont worry about losing him, he's pretty much priced into a call.  (even though with results I guess we see he's not, b ut from the action on the flop and how much he only has left, it would appear to be that way)*oh also, I see in the chat that you have those morons that are talking during a hand.  I wish someday everyone would know the rules about correct table talk and inappropriate table talk...
IF you are playing a deep stack cash game, i dont think a push or a fold is your only option, if i have a few buy ins, i will want much more information before sticking in all my chips in, when he can of easily been playing a 6-5 76if you got half a buy i think you dont have enough to get away from this hand

Converted.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxButton ($19.05)SB ($24)BB ($26.85)UTG ($8.55)Hero ($49.95)MP1 ($32.70)MP2 ($11.50)MP3 ($92.70)CO ($51.75)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with A:spade:, A:heart:. 1 fold.Flop: ($2.50) 6:diamond:, T:diamond:, 6:spade: (3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1.75, Hero calls $9.Turn: ($24) T:heart: (2 players)SB bets $12.5 (All-In), Hero folds.Final Pot: $36.50

I think he put your $1.75 post flop raise as a continuation bet and took it as a sign of weakness. His gross overbet screams bluff to me unless he's really afraid of the flush draw.I would have reraised him all in after his reraise. If you bet 1.75 because you wanted to draw money in, you've accomplished that. Time to drop the hammer. If you were afraid of a 6, then you clearly have some sort of read on this guy. I personally would have raised to like $3 here after the flop.Based on your play, what do you think your image was?