grand tournament

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been watching Naismith for a bit, he's chip leader on his table and has been on the up and up.*knock on wood*
Hey, I think you jinxed me. :)Stupid play by me, regardless.
Been watching Naismith for a bit, he's chip leader on his table and has been on the up and up.*knock on wood*
I knocked on wood, I stopped watching, did you bust? Besides you started doing well when I watched.

So fustrating, I built the stack upto 35k and now I'm below average.Couple loose cannons at my table and want to play for all their chips every pot. No cards to trap.Gotta change to "super tight" gear now. Not fun at all. Gotta get lucky!!!

So fustrating, I built the stack upto 35k and now I'm way below average.Couple loose cannons at my table and want to play for all their chips every pot. No cards to trap.Gotta change to "super tight" gear now. Not fun at all. Gotta get lucky!!!

what happened?btw im at kumasi now...(just when I had solid reads)

damnitliteraly one second after I posted my last post.Seat 7: takemycash9 [AS,AH] ($14,808 in chips) PRE-FLOPx Paul x folds, deadblind folds, UTvols1 folds, x Da Nutz x folds, Texi1 folds, icemann10 folds, takemycash9 bets $2,500, jrwizzle folds, donawala2 folds, choice888 folds.