PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is UTG with [Jd], [Js]. Hero raises, BB calls.Flop: (6.50 SB) [9d], [Ts], [Qs] (3 players)BB checks, Hero bets, MP calls, BB folds.Turn: (4.25 BB) [Ks] (2 players)Hero bets, Hero calls.River: (12.25 BB) [Tc] (2 players)Hero checks, MP bets, Hero calls.Final Pot: 14.25 BBToo agressive?

Notatall. You have the redraw to the 2nd nut flush/SF, and you may be winning, or tied and freerolling on the river. Villian's turn cap indicates that you likely need your redraw, but that river pot is pretty much impossible to fold for one bet, especially at .5/1.

if ur playing me, you should not 3-bet and you can fold to the turn cap.I'm not raising that turn with anything you beat, and not capping with anything you have redraws to.but I find most villans will do things like raise two pair here, sets, etc.

if ur playing me, you should not 3-bet and you can fold to the turn cap.I'm not raising that turn with anything you beat, and not capping with anything you have redraws to.but I find most villans will do things like raise two pair here, sets, etc.
A9 :club: is the only thing he doesn't have a redraw against.
any Ax :D right? But you may be listing the legitimate hands.I was just pointing out that its very villan specific.The river call would lose 100% of the time against me, for instance.than again, I/m a SLAP
any Ax :D right? But you may be listing the legitimate hands.I was just pointing out that its very villan specific.The river call would lose 100% of the time against me, for instance.than again, I/m a SLAP
Ax :D would give him one out, not that he should be capping drawing to one out. I agree it is villain specific, but I can see getting raised here by an offsuit J. Getting capped sucks, but I've people do it with worse hands than the nut flushAgreed he is losing almost 100% against a good player. I just didn't think the 3 bet was that bad, and you have to call the river.

I'd include sets, two-pair, non-nut straight, nut straight, low flush, and A-high flush in villian's range until the turn cap. After the cap, villian probably only has the nut straight with the A :club: or the flush. The river call is almost pointless against this range, but this is .5/1. At .5/1, I think there's a small chance of KQ, K9 or JX. Maybe it's not an 8% chance, though?

right.I was just pointing ont that villans riase/cap with much worse than you would think..but if it's me, then you can fold!
lol, thanks for the tip
lol, I'll put it in your Ultimate Notes.