i dont miss this place

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why, 90 % of you are jerks and your replys here prove it. I sent DN a message about cleaning up this mess of a forum and to get all new moderators. You people get the greatest kick out living your negative lives and after tonight I wil no longer be here and wont miss anyone, except maybe Ron Mexico. Peace.

This is why, 90 % of you are jerks and your replys here prove it. I sent DN a message about cleaning up this mess of a forum and to get all new moderators. You people get the greatest kick out living your negative lives and after tonight I wil no longer be here and wont miss anyone, except maybe Ron Mexico. Peace.

I know I'm the "noob" and all, but I've been a reader here for a while, and also notice that the slightest opinion said that doesn't agree with the majority instantly gets flamed. It's hard to post an honest question here without getting made fun of.So I can see where you're coming from, but hopefully you decide to stick it out and continue posting, take care.

HAHAHA. Nice triple post you idiot!!!!Also, the Kowboy is the best thing about this forum.
HAHAHA. Nice triple post you idiot!!!!Also, the Kowboy is the best thing about this forum.
Is that your new Carrot Top avatar ???
All the flaming, turds, kowboys, spadeazz's, can kiss my butt. I like DN but he lets way too much junk on his forums. How about a moderator housecleaning DN and maybe I'll be back.
I agree with the OPYou so called "vets" are a disgrace to forums on the net!!!!DN needs to do something about the "inflamed" heads of alot of these fools on here.And Moderators that are little children and are still actingt immature after three months of experience.it's laughablebut what is sad, is this is not there forum to decide what comes on here. Of course, flames and threats should not be tolerated if they are based in reality. But, they don't do anything bout that if they are buddies with the fools doin it.Little kids messin shhhiat up. Thats all thats goin on hereFunny how not many go on this forum anymore. Funny how there are more lurkers than actual registered people on this site at any given time.And registered users is under 100 most of the time.
Is that your new Carrot Top avatar ???
Weakest flame ever. You know who it is.

What exactly tipped the scales for you to lash out like this? Did a mean poster point out that your obviously low IQ inhibits you from living a normal life? I don't see why people make posts like this. Nobody cares about how much you think FCP sucks, and this thread isn't going to change anything and neither is telling daddy daniel about it.Just move on with your life, and don't worry yourself with the silly internet world of FCP.

I know I'm the "noob" and all, but I've been a reader here for a while, and also notice that the slightest opinion said that doesn't agree with the majority instantly gets flamed. It's hard to post an honest question here without getting made fun of.So I can see where you're coming from, but hopefully you decide to stick it out and continue posting, take care.
Go to pocket fives, 2+2, or Thomas Kellers site. You won't be made to feel like crud.
Go to pocket fives, 2+2, or Thomas Kellers site. You won't be made to feel like crud.
Bob Saget hates both of you.
hey wandingo...i have to agree with Toby on this one, the members are nice on thunders forum...all four of them.

We have large scale promotions happening on an ongoing basis so the amount of registered users tend to jump in stages (Charter Members, Online Poker Room, Protege, etc.). This causes the forum to be slightly cluttered with repeated posts and veteren outburts.Funny how NWP has an ongoing thread right now "Things that are wrong with NWP". It's not just FCP my friend where you think there are issues. It's a widespread problem and just bringing new moderators doesn't fix things. Infact when we do big clean ups to the forum the other half comes out and complains the site is over-moderated.There isn't always a happy medium.

What exactly tipped the scales for you to lash out like this? Did a mean poster point out that your obviously low IQ inhibits you from living a normal life? I don't see why people make posts like this. Nobody cares about how much you think FCP sucks, and this thread isn't going to change anything and neither is telling daddy daniel about it.Just move on with your life, and don't worry yourself with the silly internet world of FCP.
If nobody cares than why did YOU reply ? Are you saying that you are a NOBODY ??? LMAO
2+2 is what results when people who decide to remind you that they're smarter than you actually are smarter than you. I prefer this forum, where we're all equally stupid, and the winner of the flame war is the one with the best one-liners or pop culture references.