I play at the highest levels now (50 or 100, depending on the site)
I like you stew, but that is nowhere near the highest levels online.
maybe he meant...higherish ? but 50 def isn't that. and i wipe my ass with $100s.seriously. i'll post pix.- Jordan
100s are 100s I wouldnt mind putting any in my wallet even if they had censored on them.
haha. true i guess.i wish i could wipe my ass with $100s. maybe once. then i'd be cool.- Jordan
i've read an article on jen. harman that where she was quoted as saying anything she thinks she's getting to tight with money she flushes a $100 bill down the toilet.

I highly recommend Dan Harrington's second book:Harrington on Hold'em Expert Strategy for No Limit Tournaments: Endgame, 2<< He’s also included a whole chapter on heads-up play, whose strategies up to now have been a closely-guarded secret of the game’s top masters. >>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=glance&s=booksThe only part I had the time to read at the bookstore was his dissection of Phil Ivey's heads up match with John D'agostino as the final two players at Turning Stone, the first ever live final table televised on FSN. But that part was very good and insightful.Hope that helps.Allahu Akbar

Harrington on Holdem Volume 2 has a substantial section dealing with heads up No Limit play. I've found it very helpful with that aspect of the game and I definitely recommend it. It mainly deals with the end of tournaments but it still applies to match play as well. The rest of the book is also really fantastic. I've read pretty much all the books out there and I can honestly say that the concepts in HOH have earned me more money than most of the other books combined. If you haven't read HOH yet, you really need to. Best books out there in my opinion.

I play at the highest levels now (50 or 100, depending on the site)
I like you stew, but that is nowhere near the highest levels online.
Yeah, I didn't mean to say that those are the highest possible. But I've been playing mostly on Bodog where 50 is the highest, and it's harder to find a consistent game bigger than 100 on FCP/Pokerroom. Which leads to my question...as far as SNG's go, where are the highest for heads up? I know FCP has the 500 ones as their highest...is that the biggest it goes? Full Tilt also has 500, with a lower fee as well. I'll be sticking to 50/100 for now but when my BR gets big enough to where I don't mind taking a few shots at the highest, I'd like to know the biggest. I assume most of the sites have a fairly significant wait time in sitting down at a 500 and waiting for a challenger, but I could be wrong. Anyone that knows or has played in them that could let me know would be awesome. Thanks.
Hey Stewdio,Paradise Poker has regular 200 and 500 HU Sit and Gos. No wait time during the evenings. I think Stars has $5000 HU sit and Gos, not sure how often they play.