... so i'm making a sandwich

I made the Turkey/Provalone before, but I think I'm going to go buy some stuff, and make the one yeffy's talking about.
That one sounds good.Don't forget Giardinara (sp). Makes any sandwich better.
Smoked turkey, canadian bacon, tomato, and smoked gouda with garlic horseraddish spread all toasted into a gooey pile of goodness.
YAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!YOU SAID THE SECRET WORD!!!!!!
Turkey, mayonnaise, deli mustard and a little lettuce. What kind of cheese should I use. I have a very pricey Swiss, I haven’t tried yet (not on a sandwich, anyway), a good Provolone, and of course my old standby; Jalapeno Pepperjack. Should I add a poll? What are your thoughts?
Thanks dirtydeuche. You really contribute a lot of great things to this forum. I'm guessing you got ignored in the crib. Who knows? Regardless, I feel very sorry for you. Stop posting so much trash.
You really need to relax a little bit. Everybody likes Dutch. You take this forum and yourself a little too seriously. P.S. Provolone is the obvious choice unless you're going to toast it in which case I would go with the Pepperjack.
Bolded part could be a bit of an overstatement.Go with the swiss.
Turkey, mayonnaise, deli mustard and a little lettuce. What kind of cheese should I use. I have a very pricey Swiss, I haven’t tried yet (not on a sandwich, anyway), a good Provolone, and of course my old standby; Jalapeno Pepperjack. Should I add a poll? What are your thoughts?
Thanks dirtydeuche. You really contribute a lot of great things to this forum. I'm guessing you got ignored in the crib. Who knows? Regardless, I feel very sorry for you. Stop posting so much trash.
You really need to relax a little bit. Everybody likes Dutch. You take this forum and yourself a little too seriously. P.S. Provolone is the obvious choice unless you're going to toast it in which case I would go with the Pepperjack.
Perhaps, but he is generally a cool guy, albeit a little strange. He rarely flames anybody, and I didn't see any need to go off on him like that.
Perhaps, but he is generally a cool guy, albeit a little strange. He rarely flames anybody, and I didn't see any need to go off on him like that.
You can't hate Renea. We all know there was about a sixty-two percent chance she was joking. Plus, she's the Forum Kitten.
Renae hates me because I'm always late with the child support

Given the limited choices I'd have to go with provolone. For future samich makin I suggest you pick up some Havarti (with or without Dill-you choose).

Renae hates me because I'm always late with the child support
This is true. And he's teaching our child to leave the seat up and pee all over the rim.