PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is MP with [Kh], [Ks]. 1 fold.Flop: (7 SB) [Kc], [9h], [2c] (3 players)SB checks, Hero bets, CO calls, SB calls.Turn: (5 BB) [7c] (3 players)SB checks, Hero bets, CO calls, SB calls.River: (8 BB) [Jc] (3 players)SB checks, Hero bets, CO calls, SB folds.Final Pot: 10 BB

Check, call one, but not overcall (unless he's a complete station).
why are you checking? we have a set. only 2 other people in the hand, neither have shown any aggression, and one just checked the river to us. they'll call with less than a set. If we just had the overpair, I could make a case for checking. Easy bet/fold IMO.
why are you checking? we have a set. only 2 other people in the hand, neither have shown any aggression, and one just checked the river to us. they'll call with less than a set. If we just had the overpair, I could make a case for checking. Easy bet/fold IMO.
my argument to c/c...weak flushes may check behind.they almost never fold.I also don't want to be bluffed out.hate to admit, but I might just overcall, too.edit to add: We are usually behind, as Abba pointed out
Rise give me a range of hands that is calling our river bet that have shown no aggression thus far that we have beat.Check/call.

A9, JT for the gutshot and now a pair, J9, Kx, QQ, JJ, TT, 88, 77, 66, 55, it depends on the players, and we have no reads.Tell me why one of them HAS to have a club.

Tell me why one of them HAS to have a club.
its about 60% +, and likely higher since flush is materializingyou think we have a thin vlaue bet here, or you want to fold better hands?are you folding to a raise?
I wanted some kinda numbers to tell me that one of them usually has a club, not just people saying "aw man you're beat" because there's 4 clubs on the board. I think we have a thin value bet. I don't think we fold better hands much (but if we did that'd be sweet) but I do think some worse hands call us. Yes, my line was bet/fold river.

I don't think there's one standard "best" line here. Reads would be helpful.If I think there's ANY chance a small club folds to a bet, I bet, as that's likely the only way I can win the pot.If I think there's NO chance of CO folding, and ANY chance he'd bet a non-club hand, I check/call. I just don't see enough non-club hands calling to make me think this is a value bet here.If I think there's NO chance of CO folding, and NO chance he'd bet a non-club hand, I'm check/folding.Hard to make a blanket decision without reads.