j web is back!

Oh brother, they're all coming out of the woodwork now. What's your obsession with me? You have the ignore button - use it.Go back to the Army and figure out what's for lunch.
When you bump a thread to the top of the page, you're gonna get responses.Figure out how a discussion board works before I get back from figuring out what's for lunch, okay? Good boy.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you bump a thread to the top of the page, you're gonna get responses.Figure out how a discussion board works before I get back from figuring out what's for lunch, okay? Good boy.
I want responses. Just not from closeminded, judgmental people like you. Go away.Ah beans, always the creative genius / comedian. Your wit makes up about 75% of my entertainment value on this forum. (The dumb things Custom says account for most of the remaining 25%).
anim_pyro.gifI've been waiting for a forum war to break out to use these...I would use my Annie Duke WW1 trench-mouth one, but the smilie looks identical to her real photo...I'll use it as doomsday weapon....
I want responses. Just not from closeminded, judgmental people like you. Go away.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Whew, that's a good one.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!Hang on let me catch my breath.BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!You're so SMRT.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Whew, that's a good one.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!Hang on let me catch my breath.BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!You're so SMRT.
Why are you even here? This thread has nothing to do with you and you've already expressed your disdain for me. Don't you have anything better to do?Lunch. Lunch is calling...
What's a WWI trench-mouth?
It's a disease contracted by WWI Dutch Prostitutes due to the fact that they were blowing GI's and German soldiers in the trenches. Ask your grandmother, I'm sure she knows all about it.
I want responses. Just not from closeminded, judgmental people like you. Go away.
Sooo, those who think you're wrong are closeminded and judgemental? Cause the army is the most openminded and non-judgmental groups of people here.
Wrong about me. Wrong to keep bringing this crap up. Wrong to stalk Jayson. A whole host of stuff that I don't really feel like listing.
Wrong about you? All I've said about you is that, for someone who claims to be so intelligent, you say some really stupid things. Not that you are stupid but that you say stupid things.(I could list them if you like - start with my sig)And why is it "wrong" to bring this up? Is this not an open forum?
am i the only one that think J Web didnt actually create this account?
well i know extremely little about the actual guy, but a lot of the account info is pretty damn consistent with what i know.stuff about selfishiness being a good thing, loving Ayn Rand, etc. whoever made that account is a real douchebag, and the real JWeb seems to be a douchebag aswell, so don't think it matters if they're the same.i am quite curious as to how BBum found that account. that is some hardcore stalkeration.
well i know extremely little about the actual guy, but a lot of the account info is pretty damn consistent with what i know.stuff about selfishiness being a good thing, loving Ayn Rand, etc. whoever made that account is a real douchebag, and the real JWeb seems to be a douchebag aswell, so don't think it matters if they're the same.i am quite curious as to how BBum found that account. that is some hardcore stalkeration.
well thats the thing, many of us could fill out a thing like that with all that info, plus pics from his avatars and the weekend at daniels is an easy way to get his physical appeance etc.. but I have seen J-web as an FCP player, and we all know its not the real Jay_Web. soo who knows,
I live close enough to Madison.Maybe I will swing by and see if I cant have a chat with him.Actually I will.Have to be next monday though.I am working till then.
Let me know, It still frustrates the hell out of me wondering what is happening to all that rakeback. I probably should just open a new account and start over but so far, i've been hanging on.Either way, keep us informed.
I was idle from FCP for a few months only been back in within the past month...what exactly happened to J-web?
I was idle from FCP for a few months only been back in within the past month...what exactly happened to J-web?
Something about a tragic escalator accident that wasn't publicly discussed...
Let me know, It still frustrates the hell out of me wondering what is happening to all that rakeback. I probably should just open a new account and start over but so far, i've been hanging on.Either way, keep us informed.
jesus dude, his former roommates from Vegas told everyone to create new accounts just so he won't get anymore money. Why you haven't done so is beyond me.

Can anyone tell me the story of J-Web? I'm not sure what anyone's talking about and, to be honest, it makes me feel slutty and used. ...Not that I don't enjoy that.