j web is back!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duh!   Sorry, wasn't thinking about people having to register to see his profile.Well Ghost, at least you get to up your post count to tell us how unconcerned you are eh?
And another one to respond to you..........look at that, im on a roll with butter.
b00032cdpa01a3cdpegsiqm61vsclz.jpg
He has a lot of questions to answer to a lot of peopleif/when he ever returns here, I think.
I have no idea what even happened.I saw him playing in one of the Protege Seat 2 qualifiers though.
He has a lot of questions to answer to a lot of peopleif/when he ever returns here, I think.
I have no idea what even happened.I saw him playing in one of the Protege Seat 2 qualifiers though.
I've been wrong before but wasn't it him that did the rakebackthing for a bunch of FCP'ers and just stopped paying them?There were 100 threads about it a month or two ago.I would search it if I were that interested, but it wasn't my money..lol
I've been wrong before but wasn't it him that did the rakebackthing for a bunch of FCP'ers and just stopped paying them?There were 100 threads about it a month or two ago.I would search it if I were that interested, but it wasn't  my money..lol
i dunno about that, i wasn't involved in it. if i were, i'd definitely remember that.it's unimportant to me really